Account deleted!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by DarkPentag0n, Feb 19, 2015.

1. DarkPentag0n

Hello,
    as I log in Planetside today, I had to choose a fraction, although I already had an Account!
    Where can I get help?

[IMG]

Sorry for bad English
  2. Freeloaderusa

The servers are down for patching, this will occur everytime when server is under maintenance, just wait.
    • Up x 2
  3. Gretchen

The answer to this question should be stickied in the forum, as every update there are several players who still don't know that their characters are still there, will be again available as soon as the game goes live again. You haven't lost your characters, don't worry :)
    • Up x 1
  4. Spartan101

Don't panic. You have logged in while the servers are under maintenance. This is expected. Simply close the application and wait for the servers to come up again, their status can be seen on the PS2 forums index. https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php
  5. Planet33R

That's good to hear, was starting to get worried of my account being "deleted".
  6. Onhil

Maybe they should also show that on the launcher somewhere. Maybe on the Play button
    • Up x 3
  7. 3punkt14159

Good and simple idear.
    • Up x 2
  8. sIcGER

this was suggested several times in the past - it gets to a point now, where i really have to wonder its still not there