[Suggestion] some Words from Daybreak / SOE

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by maxxlight, Feb 17, 2015.

1. maxxlight

Dear Stuff members from Planetside 2,

after the excitement with SOE/Daybreak, no Highby and many other Guys who was there from beginning, many ppls wants to know whats next...

Im Sry for my English, but many guys play this game more than 2 years, we had many changes in the game, some good, some bad. The Design or developement in the last half year wasnt the best i mean, after Valkyrie we did get nothing but massive lags, wannabe "changes" like some guns, cammo etc... forget something ? dont think so.

So, when im watching in the Roadmap: Nothing.
    When was Gamemasters last online ? On Miller/Cobalt: last i remember something 10-12 month ?

H1Z1 is under consturcion, PS2 for PS4 too.. from other games i dont know anything. But: We play PS2 and we wants to know whats the concept for PS2 ? Do we get a Roadmap again ? Do u still active develope this game or plan a break, is it dead or something else, but now: we know nothing and i think most of us wants to know how u plan the future...

Some Words would be nice.
    Ty
  2. Riku