Cobalt vs Cobalt Server smash

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by S0LAR15, Feb 10, 2015.

1. S0LAR15

Hi Cobaltians,
    Last week Planetside 2 Battles offered to Cobalt the opportunity to have a Cobalt vs Cobalt ServerSmash, just as Briggs are doing.

We discussed it at the Outfit Leaders Meeting yesterday evening and the outfits that attended agreed to go ahead with it.

This will give the opportunity for more Cobalt leaders and players to experience being involved in a ServerSmash and it should be great fun.

The two Force Commanders facing off will be [PTMC] SamDanvers and [RE4] GHOSTFIGHTER77. Myself and halospud will be handling force composition to ensure that both sides are as balanced as we can make them.
    Please communicate this out to as many outfits and players as you can. Tell people in game, spam it in /orders and /yell. If you sign-up in the spreadsheet below, no matter who you are, I will do my best to ensure that everybody plays.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...AUO4EGPcZQgNDQhJw9JbuvynI/edit#gid=1019994932

At this point, it is all but guaranteed if you sign up, you will get to play.
  2. Iridar51

3. S0LAR15

Also forgot to mention it will be casted!
  4. S0LAR15

5. S0LAR15

This needs visibility mods, or should I make a new thread?
  6. Iridar51

I'm feeling somewhat derpy for asking this, but when this SS will be taking place? I seem to be unable to find this info.
  7. FLHuk

My money's on Cobalt
  8. Iridar51

Smash is over. My team is lost, but I still recorded the whole thing and I'll make a montage out of best moments.

I really appreciate S0LAR15 posting the announcement on the official forums, as I don't usually visit reddit, and was missing out on all of the smashes before this one.