How many characters do you have?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Syndroxis, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Syndroxis

I currently just have 1 VS on US West but I thought about making a TR on US East due to the higher population.

How many do you have?
  2. Keldrath

7, 3 active 4 are reserves.
  3. Borsty

3, one each faction, all on Miller.
    • Up x 1
  4. Bush82

7, two on each faction on both EU servers and a TR on Emerald for late night gaming. Still have Alpha squad and 6 month x2XP boosts on each one.
  5. Thunde333

6. Tommyp2006

4. One for each faction on Emerald, and I just started a Connery TR.
  7. Regpuppy

One for each faction on Emerald and Connery.

I mean, I only use one. But I had membership, so I did it to wrack up the login certs(might as well) and to keep the character slots once I dropped membership. Now I have a few characters with a few hundred certs into them that I've not played more than once or twice. But at least I have them for a rainy day or if some friend plays another faction.
    • Up x 1
  8. Bixli

...atm 2 - soon 0.
  9. HAYMAKER

4 characters, all of them on Miller. 1st 3 originally on Woodman and 4th was Miller alt. I have a Br100 on each faction as well as the 4th being a Br52 TR atm.
  10. Prudentia

tough i only have 3 slots
    but the game doesn't care, i can delete chars at will and always use all 6 slots...
    back in the day there was this little event where everyone who paid SC got 1 month of free membership as a hook to get them to spend more money. many people moaned and cried over the slight increase in members and went out with pitchforks to murder SOE for the audacity of making a marketing event.
    well the only thing that ever resulted from that event was that my char slots bugged out and i never lost my 3 additional char slots...
    pl0x dunt fix Higgles :oops:
  11. Hiperion

4 you can see in my signature
  12. LibertyRevolution

1 NC from jaeger. (BR80)
    1 VS from jaeger. (BR100)
    1 TR from Waterson. (BR62)
    1 TR from Mattherson. (BR60)
    1 VS from Mattherson. (BR60)
    1 VS on Connery. (BR 60)

So that is now 1 NC, 2 TR, and 2 VS on Emerald.. and 1 VS on Connery.
    So I ended up with 2 redundant characters on the same server due to the jaeger, waterson, mattherson mergers..
  13. eldarfalcongravtank

• Up x 1
  14. Rogueghost

6 characters 2 TR 3 VS and 1 NC, half of them are on Emerald half are on Connery.
  15. z1967

3 characters, and 2 deleted ones:
    -z1967: my TR main on Connery, first character I made
    -z1967DoNoHarm: a joke/challenge alt on Emerald TR where I can't kill or assist in killing anything. Made it to BR5 before I got bored of it and never played it again.
    -NotARedSpy: An alt I made to play VS on Connery when the TR pop was at 40% and the VS had around 27%-ish (after the PPA nerf)
    -z1967ALT: Waterson TR alt (now deleted) I played on for the lulz. Mainly medic for a change in playstyle.
    -z1967NC: NC alt I had until they became fairly overpopped so I deleted the Alt to make room for more. Never really did anything with the alt.

So yeah, there are my alts and main. Only one joke character and only one witty name, which is like a record for me.
  16. andy_m

Five New Conglomerate characters on Cobalt and one New Conglomerate character on Emerald.
  17. K2k4

6 total
    2 tr on emerald. My main and an alt with all unlocks on its mossie.
    1 nc on emerald
    1 vanu on emerald
    1 nc on connery
    1 tr on matherson with all wraith flash upgrades unlocked.
  18. CNR4806

3 total, of which 2 are actually played:
    - Connery TR, my current main
    - Briggs NC, my first character that I play on occasions (when Connery fights suck and Briggs offering better ones)
    - Connery VS, for VR testing purposes only
  19. FBVanu

Always a good idea to see what "the other guys" can do... (know your enemy?)
    Get all 3, they don't cost anything...

here are mine:
  20. BlueSkies

6 One for each faction on Miller and Emerald