List of weapons that you have but you dont use

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Hiperion, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Hiperion

These weapons i rarelly use

Second Buster
    NS 11 P
    NS7 PDW
    FRACTURES
    Carv-s
    Prowler Marauder
    Bulldog Harasser
    Kobalt Sunderer and baslisks
    Basilisk Flash (i bought when the basilisk was op)
    T1 CYCLER
    Chainguns on max ( cuz pounders are far better)
    equinox burst ( in VANU)
    Some of then i dont like others simply i dont find the place to use
  2. InoxGecko

Have them, rarely or never use them. I want to love the MCG (because I want to impress the brass) but the thing is so situation for me that I can't bring myself to loving it.

SABR
    T1S Cycler
    TAR
    Cycler TRV
    Armistice
    Pounders
    Mercys
    Mutilators
    Barrage
    T16 Rhino
    MCG
    CARV (Love the butcher...which is a worse CARV...logic)
    CARV-S
    Trac Shot
    Trac 5
    M77B
    SOAS
    Trac-S
  3. Prudentia

Phaseshift: well it's the Phaseshift...
    Parralax: Ghost is just more fun run'n'gun style
    Ursa: i don't understand how people can call this weapon accurate, it just sends bullets in a neat pattern around the enemy
    Harrasser PPA: Kobalt and Fury are just superior in ANY way
    while we are at it, Harrasser Bulldog: it's just too slow, tough funny when you can one of those rare fights where you can just shot into a window
    Eclipse: i guess being a downgrade to the Solstice is an achievment in it's own right?
    aside from that only weapons i finished the auraxium or forgot how to use them.
  4. Arkenbrien

I have a burst fire carbine I got for the lolz...
  5. Leftconsin

Excluding the weapons I have auraxiumed and put away in favor of getting other auraxiums, which makes this more of the list of guns I really don't want to use.
    TAR - I use the Armistice instead.
    SOAS-20 - I use the Armistice instead
    AMR-66 - I use anything else instead
    TMG-50 - I use the Butcher or MSW-R
    Chainblade - I have the auraxium slasher!
    Hornets - I've auraxed the rocketpods and I still use them.
  6. FateJH

The only weapon I have on my TR and really have no plans to use is the NS-11P. I was only testing the Summer Rewards code to see if it unlocked on multiple characters on the same account.

Having said that, though, I don't own many alternate weapons and I only really cycle the Carbines and MAX arms frequently. AMR-66, TSAR-42 (questionnaire), PDW-16 Hailstorm, T16 Rhino, M9 SKEP, TRAC-5 S, T5 AMC, and sets of the M2 Mutilators, both AV MAX arms, and Bursters. I think that's it.
  7. KirthGersen

TRAC-5
    TRAC-SHOT
    TRAC-5S
    TRAC-5 Burst
    Just no comments about TRACs:rolleyes:
    HC1 Cougar (Auraxed it, hate it and use on tank engie only)
    NS-30 Vandal (feels useless for me)
    NS-15AP (I don't play medic, if I do, then TAR)
    TSAR-42 (don't like the playstyle it requires)
    T16 Rhino (Chaingun is the best for fun, MSW-R is the best to kill effectively)
    NS-7 PDW (if I need silenced - MKV is better, if I don't, well, I dont need PDW at all)
    NS Baron
    TS4 Haymaker
    Both suck a bit compared to Barrage or Nighthawk
    TR MAX Cyclers (this scrap make me cry after some dozens of hours scatmax practice; Pounders are stupidly better)

And NC char:
    All slow-firing ES carbines, the only NC carbine I use with pleasure is GD-7F
    Hacksaws and NCM1 Scatters
    Some other I can't remeber for now.
  8. Reclaimer77

Pretty much any NS infantry weapon outside of the Decimator. I don't know why I bought them, they're garbage. And I don't know why I see so many people using them. Bad aim I guess?
  9. KirthGersen

NS-11C is awesome in terms of accuracy and very balanced overall.
  10. nehylen

I own all infantry weapons in some form on VS (though not the things like commisioner gold, or NS-15M329). There are 2 guns i don't plan on ever using:

• dual Cosmos VM3 (never equipped)
    • Phaseshift ( a single kill with it)
  11. Reclaimer77

Yes NS weapons are very accurate, which I guess is why people with bad aim love them.

But they also have crap bullet velocity, crap rate of fire, and poor damage models overall. Which is why I hate using them.
  12. Ballto21

Nyx
    Ghost
    NS-30 Vandal
    Any shotgun
    Eidolon
    NS-11A
    NS-7 PDW
    Lasher
    NS revolvers
    Hunter QCX (mostly because heartstring master race)
  13. Ballto21

The phaseshift is overpowered. Come snipe with me sometime, i will show you the glory of this gun
  14. DirArtillerySupport

I'm a Peace Lovin' Man so: Sunderer Radar

(Prowler HE) Shhhhhh....don't tell SOE!!
  15. tf2hero

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  16. Nerazim

I'm doing the NS-11C as my final carbine directive and I like it. T5 AMC is better overall, but there isn't much difference. I love the look and feel of the NS-11C. And I don't have bad aim.

Weapons I don't use anymore (not counting weapons I don't use because Aurax'd already)

Trac-5 S Got this thing intending to Aurax it for carbine directive. I couldn't get on with it basically being a worse Trac-5. Sure, it's got tonnes of options, but they can't make it better than the Trac-5.
    M9 SKEP Launcher Not enough DPS on this thing. I don't think it needs more DPS either, because lock-ons shouldn't be that strong. It's only good if co-coordinating with other SKEP users. I'd put this in the "situational tool" category of weapons I use, but I really don't use it ever.
    Hunter Crossbow This should be called Stalker CQX because I play hunter cloak all the time and I'd much rather bring an NS pistol when sniping. Since I don't play stalker, I don't need the silent sidearm. Bighorn / Commie loud and proud load out for me.
    T1-Cycler You can tell how often I've played medic because I've got 6 kills with this total. I only go medic to heal myself at a terminal (I use med kits for that these days anyway) or to revive someone I accidentally TK'd close to a terminal.
  17. Prudentia

i don't think you understand First person Shoters....
  18. Tommyp2006

Inquisitor
    AMP
    Striker
    Fractures
    Rhino
    Bull
    99sv
    Obvious holiday weapons
    Basalisk/drake
    Ranger
    TRAP
    Underboss
    AMR66
  19. Hiperion

lol the poor trap almost bought this thing but i tested and it feels worse than the 99 sv and that scout rifle of 750 cert price i dont even have those things cuz i dont like sniper/scout rifles
    But the reload animation is awesome
    Other thing that i dont use
    Needler Im bad flying and i cant hit nothing with this, im br 85 and only i have 4 kills with it
    Basilisk Prowler Harasser
    Skyguard 7$ to trash, well atleast i kill a flame magrider with it :D
    The bulldogs on my Galaxy
    And the bulldog tank buster and walker on my Lib
  20. The Enigma

magrider PPA- bought it before its ability to damage vehicles was removed, barely used it 10 minutes before i just gave up on using it.
    Default magrider cannon: mainly because i dont use this glorified heavy harraser that some people dare call a tank
    Hunter QCX
    L.PPA
    Thanatos
    any semi-auto sniper rifle
    MANA-AI turret