[VS] Sentinels

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by KiddParK, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Thentar

Sentinels Needs You!
    Looking for some wing men and women. Some courageous pilots! Do you have what it takes? Do you want to learn to be free as a bird? Sentinels Sparrow?
  2. LTROGUE

Hey Kidd! Awww man that's so kickass to see the Sents back! Im a hardcore WNx vet from the PS1 and would love to be a part of that! I'm going to reactivate my WNx forum account today and will be looking for the deets man! ;o] Since the server reset I'm currently playing a VS on Metis as WNxLTROGUE but I will look for you guys on himalia asap!
  3. LTROGUE

Thentar whats up old friend!!! =)
  4. Nitroman

What exactly is the VAnu Alliance?
  5. Thentar

Trying to live up to some of your lib flying :)
    How are you finding the new aircraft?
  6. KiddParK

at the moment it's just a cool (IMO) symbol and a loose affiliation of vanu outfits that try and coordinate in the field. I'm hoping to eventually gain some speed and get some bi-laws put together and make things official for the outfits that want to roll that way. For the others that just want to be friends and nothing official, that's cool too. Basically want to just be friends with the Vanu and help out other purples any way possible.

[IMG]

here are the basics...

that is, in essence, what I'd like the VA to someday become. I think it's a fairly easy set of rules to comply and even calling it rules i think is overstating it, it's just how people should treat each other. I'm too old to really understand all the seemingly mean talk i sometimes hear between the factions, the outfits, and the like. I have friends who wear Blue and Yellow and Red and Black. I respect my opponents outfits as well as my allies. At the end of a fight i will type GG to whomever won it if it was a good fight.

SNt
  7. shinjorai

Proud member of the VA checking in. It really does just come down to those basic rules you stated and teamwork. I think im getting too old to care about the trash talk too. Just cant be bothered with it anymore. I get on here to play the game, shoot some people in the face and go do something else. Myself and to some extent my outfit are new to the planetside scene but not new to FPS, and a lot of online shooter communities now a days especially COD and BF have devolved into nothing but a big screaming match between idiots with inflated egos, who lack any semblance of common sense.

Id really like to see the alliance realy gain speed too if nothing else just to show that teamwork and common courtesy are still alive and well in FPS communities. I believe that while this is just a game, real friendships are made and broken and that affects real people. So in a way this game is like a large social experiment. Its really pretty epic when you think about it, anytime you have people working together toward a common goal, even if its a virtual one, thats a pretty great thing.

I dont speak for the whole alliance but my belief is that our goal is simply to have some fun and help each other out. Cant get better than that. I think thats what everybodys here for in their own way.
  8. KiddParK

totally agree.
  9. Jepaul

VS or die
  10. Jepaul

Everyone should go VANU. There really isn’t a bad option out there for VANU. It might be this Outfit or another but you’ll find a good home here somewhere as long as you wear purple.

Helping my fellow VANU outfits out by keeping them at the top of the recruitment page so that people looking for a VANU outfit will have an easier time finding one.

Posting across multiple VANU threads, as the topic is the same (VANU Outfit Recruiting), so posting the same message is relevant as the audience is assumed to be different outfits.

If polls were part of the official forums I forecast that a poll requesting separate faction recruiting forums would look like this.

87% = I think this is a great idea. Why isn’t this a no brainer.

8% = I love the mass of threads and the information it provides.

4% = I don’t really care as I have no desire to join an outfit.

.5% = I have to choose a faction?

.5% = What is an outfit?

So, the fact no one can disprove the above numbers and polls are not allowed I believe everyone must take the above numbers as fact. With that said SOE does not like the opinions of 87% of the player base when those opinions pertain to something as simple as make three new sub-forums.
  11. KiddParK

I love you guys... and that's not entirely a joke... maybe a little dramatic...

no really... i love you guys....

and not in a creepy uncle way either...

i do have a van however....
  12. Jepaul

I'm trying to keep them at the top. It just cant be done. mercy soe mercy. Please help me.
  13. Nethrys

New recruit reporting in! I am "Execute" in game, and looking forward to working with you all :)
  14. Jepaul

I'm trying to keep them at the top. It just cant be done. mercy soe mercy. Please help me.
  15. Fear The Amish

Bump for my VA brothers/sisters
  16. KiddParK

Living in Pennsylvania as I do... I do not often fear the Amish, however their clean Ganasta style does intimidate me. Funny thing about the Amish here in PA... whenver they talk about us.. that is you, me, anyone in America, they call us the Enlgish.

An old Amish guy was building some cabnets for me and he said, you English, you're never satisfied. I went.. 'who's that?' He looks at me and says... 'you.'
  17. Fear The Amish

see ever see nerd rage? a quiet kid gets pushed around for years then one day BOOM just explodes and beats up like 3 bullies. Well the Amish are pacifists and been holding it in for a few hundred when they go its gonna be HUGE!!!.

yeah i got the name when i used to play CS my forum pic was me in a big floppy hat and big bushy side burns holding a pair of desert eagles so i got nickname of AmishCommando, and my teammates would shout in voice chat when i got down to being a solo player FEAR THE AMISH!!!. eventually that became the nickname because frankly its hilarious.
  18. xbox360mastar

:cool::rolleyes::p :):D;)o_O:eek::confused::(:mad: ( as i wait)
    i will join outfit and do anything just provide me with beta key
  19. Dullard

Damn! You guys get all the good recruits. :(

Love seeing all the teamwork that's started today, my goal is to get us closer and closer together until you can smell the cologne I'm wearing. HA! Jokes on you, I'm not wearing any, I just naturally reek of beard (and usually Cheetos).
  20. KiddParK

sexy! cheesy also.