Can't access my main on miller, only my sub nc in Miller

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by jujulio5, Feb 6, 2015.

1. jujulio5

Hello;

As of today I can't access my main VS on Miller; if i click on the char, the game gets frozen and once prompted me to a G15 error stating that something is wrong with the firewall while I didn't change a thing since yesterday when I could play my char.

A friend of the outfit told me to try another char first then log out and select your main....but that didn't work. Any ideas?

Thanks
  2. Mrrobinator

Server maintenance today...
  3. jujulio5

but I can still access my other char on miller; and my friends are playing their vs chars right now :s

granted that miller is very hectic these days, now this has been blown to biblical proportions for me
  4. Omnissiah

"All EU servers will be unavailable beginning at 6 AM CET for a short hardware maintenance with minimal downtime. There are no gameplay changes associated with this maintenance."

Can they please stop ******* Miller up, this is getting silly. These "short" maintenance since 6am CET and still not working (1500CET).. come on.... do your jobs devs/techs.
    • Up x 2
  5. Voross

The same problem as every maintenance, all servers work just Miller doesn't (although some people are able to log in).
  6. jujulio5

ok....wait and see then and let's hope for the best instead of the usual xp
  7. Archenuh

Yep, same here. I can log in on any other char but not on my main. It gets stuck at login screen, and after some time the game crashes to desktop without any error.
  8. Vango

Same here,only both my miller chars are affected(VS and TR).
    Cobalt still lags like crazy but at least lets me log in(NC).
  9. Stevenmadcap

UNABLE to log in on Miller again, this is getting stupid now SOE, it's about time you actually fixed the problems instead of hoping they will go away, C'MON SORT IT OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. scaryfeet

Same for me, can't log in. Just crashes to desktop...
  11. TheRunDown

I can't log in to my TR, but I can on my NC and VS..
    I think the devs are being Bias to TR again..
  12. Voross

I guess they don't want our money anymore. :(
    • Up x 1
  13. amega

friday>primetime>3rd evening and boost in a row a wasted :mad: this is the last time i pay for the game.
  14. Stevenmadcap

SO THEY SHOULD BE lol
  15. Noktaj

Same here, I can log in with my TR on miller but my main VS is stuck in logging-in then after 3-4 minutes just CTD.

Higby hates VS.
  16. Vango

Kay I got it - apparently euro is 2 much struggle to convert and they prefer not to have any players on their EU servers instead of dealing with that major inconvenience that is converting your profit in your local currency.