VS is on fire

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by x7xBillyDaKidx7x, Feb 5, 2015.

1. x7xBillyDaKidx7x

Everytime i get in gunfight with VS after last patch i get layed out with 2 or three bullets . I can be shooting them first a whole clip, and hit me with maybe 5 bullets and im dead . 90 percent of time its a mutual death if i kill one !!
    Something is fishy .
  2. z1967

Welcome to server lag. Its not faction exclusive. I can assure you the VS are about as OP as the TR and NC are.
    • Up x 6
  3. day ofm one

It is a server issue that is currently being worked on.
  4. x7xBillyDaKidx7x

Well i must say i have a really crappy inet connection but never seemed to be this bad before . Thanks for the heads up !!!
  5. HenryTD

happen to me sometime, unloaded half a mag onto the enemy then he just turned back and shoot me in 1s and I die -.-"
  6. Leftconsin

Server lag is noticeably bad right now. Especially during prime time. All too often I am finding Im wasting bullets on people who have been dead for a second or two simply because the game doesnt feel like informing me they are dead in a timely fasion. This results in getting killed while behind cover, getting kills while behind cover, and I even a few days ago got a kill after I respawned. There was an 8 second delay between when I fired the lethal bullet to when I got credit for the kill. I took a screenshot of my killboard right after it happened because of how wrong this is.
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  7. Nocturnal7x

I agree, sounds like lag. When you get dropped in an instant despite getting the drop on someone, that is lag.