What is there to look forward to this year?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Gallant, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Gallant

No new vehicles? No new continents? Maybe some weapons. Possibly more cosmetics but we have to suffer through camo coverage changes for several more months... I can't think of anything
  2. KirthGersen

New devs name and management.
    New lags and crashes.
    New ping world records.
    New and even more ugly camos, helmets and armor.
    :D

P.S. New doubtful balance tweaks such as tanks HP/resistance.
    • Up x 7
  3. Fatal_Finn

New NS weapons
    • Up x 2
  4. Pikachu

Finding out how well the ps4 version does.
    • Up x 2
  5. Rabbitz

I'm looking forwards for another performance patch.
    • Up x 1
  6. Tommyp2006

And then the subsequent patches that undo those performance increases.
    • Up x 1
  7. DxAdder

I would say unless the PS4 version is a money maker this game will see almost no new development.
    • Up x 1
  8. Pat22

There's been talk of ES buggies. Koltyr is lined up for the next patch, battle islands are in progress, MBT changes that might heavily impact the game are also down the pipe. There's been hinting at maybe new guns too.
    • Up x 1
  9. FLHuk

European players being 'merged' into US servers citing "We can't find a European ISP that is as capable as a US based one".

TF2 hats....
    • Up x 3
  10. Arkenbrien

in b4 PS2 dies this year.
  11. Foxirus

I heard ingame that apparently higby recently mentioned that an Anti Material Sniper Rifle was in the works. Looks like infiltrators will be getting that AV sniper after all.
    • Up x 1
  12. HadesR

Hopefully

No new vehicles
    No new continents
    No new weapons

At least not until they finish

Resource Revamp
    Mission System

But I'm guessing what this game needs the least ( weapons etc ) it will get the most of ..
    • Up x 3
  13. AnuErebus

• Up x 1
  14. Gallant

That's what I'm talking about. A lot going into the pipe but not much coming out. I guess the pipe is the length of earth or too many thing shoved into it.
  15. Ribero

Christmas 2015
    • Up x 1
  16. 60rockstar

college football starts in 7 months
  17. Nocturnal7x

Its gonna tank.

Maybe they will wipe the team and start over. Keep the engine guys, anyone absolutely essential to understanding the behemoth. But start over with competent people.

It would go a long way.
    • Up x 1
  18. Kentucky Windage

Not sure how this whole Daybreak thing will transpire but some of my old Corps buddies started playing ArmA 3 and I got an invite to join their crew. Probably not the place to say this but I guess I'm just going to bow out and wish nothing but the best to all of you. I really enjoyed playing with you guys and I hope no one will have ill feelings for me just quitting. Anyway, Give 'em hell guys, be safe, and as always Semper Fi my friends.
    • Up x 1
  19. Leftconsin

I really couldn't care less about the mission system. I honestly forget that phase one of the mission system even exists. I'd like to know from someone who pays attention to it as to why they bother paying attention to it. And yes, I read the roadmap post on it, version two seems just as useless.
    • Up x 1
  20. Joexer

Other Games :p