PlanetSide 2 Coming to PS4 #MakeWarStories

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jun 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Strummer

I got that code thursday night around 6 or 7 Central Time. I think the streamer's name was CoDxGoDxKiller if I'm not mistaken. I was watching through Live From Playstation so that may have been his PSN name. I hear you about being beaten to the punch, as I've seen multiple codes pop up in chat but been too slow. Last night I had my phone's PSN app ready on the code entry page, and I was so happy I got it I did a little happy dance complete with karate moves. Too bad I didn't think to save the video of that. I should have three emails registered so if I get any codes through them I'll let you know. I'm going to try and give one code to another guy I kept seeing in chat, but those other two will need a home as well.
  2. Strummer

Now that I got the code, how do I give feedback? I'm still not allowed to comment in that section.
  3. yaok888

Strummer, did you get a longer like 24 digit 2nd code? the 12 digit code is for the game, it is usually paired with a longer code that is for the beta forum. if you go to your forum profile and click around there, should be a setting that says something like "redeem code", you put the Long code in there so you can post in the beta forum.
  4. yaok888

If you didn't get the long 24 digit code, you can message RadarX or C0braje7 in this forum to get you access. both are devs on the PS2 team.
  5. Strummer

No I got my beta code while watching a stream. C0braje7 showed up in chat and threw the code up for grabs. I guess I'll message him like you suggested. I barely got to play last night so I don't have any feedback yet anyway, other than I love it so far.
  6. xCtc9592x

Guys those saying they might give up on getting a key don't the wait is worth it! ALSO JOIN NC!
  7. yaok888

Strummer, try this link
    Click the link here: https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?forums/beta-announcements.91/ You’ll need to hit the sign up button in the upper right hand corner to create an account. Once you created an account, click “Enter Activation Code” under the welcome dropdown at s‌oe.c‌om. You will then be able to post in the above forums.
  8. Jahuba

9. Deadeyejedi

Just a word of advice. It's probably not a good idea to post your email on open forums. There's a private message function to use instead.
    • Up x 1
  10. xCtc9592x

*sends email that says "Here is a beta key" also win a free virus*

But what Deadeye says it true what I joked about could happen.
  11. TechMechMeds

Nc scum can burn like their spandex wearing hippy brethren.

They are both the same scum to me.
  12. xCtc9592x

Well ya see the VS are scum that don't die no matter how many die but the TR are weak and pathetic scum that can't hold back one army. Your great Republic isn't so great and when the NC conquer the planet we will not be afraid too execute every single one of you over and over again in the name of Liberty! The VS we will exploit their technology for monetary gain.
  13. TechMechMeds

Hahahaha, you don't conquer anything unless its 24/96 scumbag.
  14. xCtc9592x

Fool your Republic is but a weak and powerless power without your MAXs I've killed many a TR scum and I loved every scream they made as I shot bullet after bullet into them! The minute MAXs and Vehicles cost resources you and the VS will crumble before the power of the New Conglomerate.

((This is fun :D))
    • Up x 1
  15. TechMechMeds

All lies, the announcer told me so when i took a base that i am glorious and my gun is really loud as well.

The dakka doesn't lie.
  16. Bush82

When are the beta keys going to be sent out for the Xbox one version :D
  17. xCtc9592x

The announcer lied too you compared to NC guns yours sound like pellet guns...also....

You'se got dakka?! Ya daff you'se 'umies ain't got a shoota strong 'nd powe...powae...shootyer as ta Orkz! Ya zoggin mad yas be ready for ta WAAAGGGHH cuz it be comin ta ya! (Had too do it the minute I saw Dakka)

In the year 2104, I doubt PS2 will go to Xbox 1 tbh even if they Daybreak Gaming
    • Up x 1
  18. Bush82

You never know man. Once the ps4 version is complete i can't imagine it would be too hard for them to port it over. Both consoles are practically the same machines. Plus more players would be more money for the devs would be better for us gamers.
  19. xCtc9592x

It not my words but I've heard people saying that Sony won't allow it since they kinda own it too but idk if that is true,
  20. Ninj

Not true. Daybreak owns the IP rights, as was stated by John Smedley. He also said on twitter that they want to bring their PC games to Xbox One as well as PS4.

I would say after reading his twitter, to expect PS2 and H1Z1 to be on both consoles.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.