NC are OP on Miller!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by omfgweeee, Feb 2, 2015.

1. omfgweeee

This is the only reasonable explanation of Miller's TR and VS actions. This morning pop was NC 20% TR30%+ VS40%+ still both VS and TR was attacking NC exclusively. There was 0 TR vs VS fights and few TR vs NC and VS vs NC with huge over pop against NC.

I dont know why you hate us that much. Did we do something rly bad to you? If we have f*cked your mothers or sisters I'm sry BUT WE AINT GONA STOP!

You can try to zerg us as much as you want and we will fight like there is no tommorow!

LIBERTY OR DEATH!!!
    • Up x 1
  2. GhostAvatar

Always the case, the little zerglings love to stack the odds in there favor (just ask DIG). Lowest pop meant easier prey to target for both factions. So they focused on NC exclusively. Every faction feels it when they have the lowest pop.
    • Up x 3
  3. Goretzu

The upside to this, it is always exceedingly easy to find a fight as NC on Miller. :D
    • Up x 2
  4. WarmasterRaptor

Well, there is a small concept of strategy in this...

You can push out of the continent one faction and then fight for the map in a 1v1 instead of dealing with a minor threat.

If that 20% teams up with VS, TR is f'd. TR can't spare troops against NC with the VS ahead in pop.

If NC teams with TR instead, VS is f'd. They can spare troops but not enough to keep the NC at bay with TR being close in pop.

If NC is out, and then out of the equation, the two popped factions can war it out "peacefully".
    • Up x 1
  5. omfgweeee

I agree. In that situation NC and TR must team up agaisnt VS but this aint happening for some reason. I have notice that bouth VS and TR love to fight NC and very rare fight each other.

Even if whole NC team up against TR its still 20% vs 30%+ we are still out poped.

On top of that both vs and tr comming with tons of vehicles and maxes like there is huge even fight and they need their whole fire power to win it.
  6. TechMechMeds

Goon brigade has been attacking vs on miller.
  7. Ragnarox

We just like kickin ***** of poor NC kids.
  8. \m/SLAYER\m/

Well, i play NC and VS on Cobalt, and i noticed, that most vanu fighting NC only.. but you can read a lot posts about it - no one likes to fight against Vanu, so TR trying to avoid them.
  9. Bush82

I see people from all 3 factions say it about the other factions almost every day. Personally i like being on the lowest populated side in battles especially pushes from the warpgate on Esamir.
  10. Xasapis

NC are the most popular empire on prime time on Miller since the merge. If it feels that both empires fight you, it's because you have become the new TR of the server.
  11. GhostAvatar

Its that you tend to get better fight from NC, than VS. NC fights a genuinely a decent slobber knocker fight. VS are more often a no fun frustrating cheese ball.
  12. SanPelicano

Yepp... On Miller at prime time VS is really underpopulated . Well, when I am playing between 18.00-22.00 We are always Da underpoped faction. Sometimes NC's worldpop is 2 times higher then ours.

So, i agree with the thread. NC is OP! nerf it ppls!
  13. Noppa

Naaah, its been like that since the start of Woodman, and after the merge ... well Woodman habits became Miller habits ..

I still remember the times when TR/VS was shouting in NC WG(dont kill each others, kill the NC only)... and cos of that NC knows how to fight, well atleast the old Woodman NC does, Miller is full of whiners :D
  14. The Enigma

nope NC aint op,it is just far more fun to fight them, especially vehicle combat no Vulcan-H rush nonsense and NC more often than TR attempts to continue large roughly 50-50 pop fights after a failed attack as far as i have seen,instead of just magically vanish.
  15. Atis

Miller NC are OP cuz my NC character is on Miller.

But seriously, usually if its all about outfit platoons. Those who got better outfits, win more often. Cowardice zergfits tend to gang on smallest enemy.
  16. BlueSkies

Target rich environment

No complaints
    • Up x 2
  17. PrimePriest

And it will be only worse if you continue being so unfun to fight.
  18. Xasapis

Care to elaborate?
  19. Mianera

Most new players start out as NC.

For Miller, this means that it has a lot of inexperienced players and therefore they are easier to kill.
    Statistically, the NC hold the highest load of friendly fire and teamkills. (Check alert stats).
    On Miller, there is maybe 1-2 active good NC outfits that only operate in the evenings during prime time.
    This however means that there is barely any good teamplay involved and the NC on Miller suffer for it a lot.

So OP, you are actually quite wrong. The other factions on Miller don't hate you, it's the opposite in fact.

They LOVE you because most of your faction is newbies, easy xp and free kills. They farm you!

I've been playing PS2 a lot, my NC is BR99 and when I think back to when I used to play it I am amazed that I even made it that far. So many frustrations and ragequits when playing that faction. Uuuuuughr.... even hurts my head just thinking about it. Try TR or VS.

I'll also admit. Whenever I play my TR or VS, I prefer fights against the NC for the reasons mentioned above.
    • Up x 1
  20. BlueSkies

Yeah.. had to stop using dark digital camo on my NC. I was getting shot by EVERYONE
    • Up x 2