[Guide] So you've just joined Emerald NC...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Wheat-Os, Jan 31, 2015.

1. LayZ

Yeah, and that's why the TR are so mad!
    • Up x 1
  2. Goldmonk

Both in a way.
    • Up x 2
  3. Ballto21

Mindset of an Emerald VS infilscrub:

Need certs for lasers or something
    Grind nc because high population of newer players and be polite, offer advice,and have a good challenge when faced with the better nc

Bored and want good, hard fought fights
    Fight the TR and cert grind the scrubzergfits!
    Have challenging battles with the midsized outfits!
  4. FnkyTwn

Hey guys! New Emerald NC recruit here!

I've heard a lot about "TKing" and I know that's kinda what you're famous for, so how would a noob like myself get started? Is a certain area or time better than others? Is it best done in the quieter moments, in the heat of battle, or just all the goddamn time?

Looking forward to TKing you in the field! Holla back at me!
    • Up x 2
  5. TechMechMeds

I made an alt on emerald and what i saw in terms of gameplay was just shocking from all sides and not in a good way lol. I instantly turned pro just by playing on that server.

Naturally i could only handle about half hour of that nonsense and went back to miller.
  6. ColdSuit

Emerald is something else if you are NC. God, playing for five minutes makes you a pro. Sure, you die a lot and get crushed by the vanu. But it's empowering to halt the vanu Zerg, more so than anything else. TR isn't too bad, just very entrenched. Cert gain is good, you really earn Xp because of the complete cluster crap that's going on at anyone moment. It's not a bad server, don't listen to the TR/VS, don't let them get into your head.

Now pick up your godsaw, hold your head up high, and run into the slaughter. Welcome to Emerald.
    • Up x 1
  7. TechMechMeds

you'd have to pay me to play on that special case server mate lol.
  8. TheShrapnelKing

I blame Mattherson.
    • Up x 1
  9. Goldmonk

God Mattherson was TR hell. NC just didn't give a ****, and VS was rolling in glory.
  10. vanu123

I guess you could say you both need to
    *Puts on sunglasses*
    :cool:
    FIND ENLIGHTENMENT
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    • Up x 2
  11. Goldmonk

Okay, now you just need to die for that. Many times. Let me go warm Becky.
  12. vanu123

You need to hear the wisdom of vanu.
    • Up x 1
  13. Goldmonk

You need to hear the sound of the HE shell inbound....ohhhh too late.
    • Up x 1
  14. JudgeNu

This Thread

[IMG]
  15. BIGBushido

You forgot one more.

The Real Fascists
  16. TheShrapnelKing

I always refer to the TR as Them God Damn Commie Bastards. I call them this at least once in /yell per play session.

VS I call the Space *****. Same /yell rule applies.
  17. FateJH

I'm late to the thread but who is Wisdomcube?
  18. BIllyGG

Dat *** Doe...
    • Up x 1