[Guide] So you've just joined Emerald NC...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Wheat-Os, Jan 31, 2015.

1. TheMish

WE HAVE MORE BULLETS CAPITALIST DOG! Prepare to have the sun blocked out in glorious Terran lead! With the fury of the proletariat!

(Changed my signature just for you, fits nicely, get angry brah)
    • Up x 3
  2. TheMish

No, they're definitely Communists.

Collectivism is a Communist goal.

That's what Stalin tried to do. Needless to say, the idiot forget that Russia wasn't ready for that, and ended up starving Ukrainians, although that's believed to have been done on purpose.

On Earth, they're definitely true Communists, and the same seems to exist on Auraxis. However, since Martial Law was elected into action by the people, they surrendered a lot of power to the military, and government. But it still doesn't make them fascists.

In the United States, there are plans in place to enact Martial Law, if something horrible happens. That doesn't mean we're fascists, we just have it ready, in case something very bad happens.
  3. TheMish

PREPARE TO BE EXTERMINATED VANU SCUM. FOR I WILL PURGE YOU WITH TERRAN FIRE! AND PURIFY AURAXIS IN THE GLORIOUS NAME OF THE TERAN REPUBLIC!
    • Up x 1
  4. Hatesphere

[IMG]

keep drinking the cool aid, maybe one day this will happen.
    • Up x 6
  5. Veph

Okay, that picture is pretty awesome...
    No shame dying to a MAX.

Why though? Lets be friends? No?
  6. Goldmonk

*snif* it...it...its so......beautiful *eagle screech*
    • Up x 3
  7. Krayus_Korianis

Yea, sorry... You're deluded. Also, wut?
  8. Krayus_Korianis

"Red-Tailed Hawk screech" FTFY.
    • Up x 2
  9. Jawarisin

Lol, that's the stuff you should know from starting any game. As far as insubordinate... No. But Wisdomcube is a well known incompetent leader. He's annoying and even got called out on it on higby's twitter. The reason you were the only one there is you were most likely the only one who didn't yet see how stupid his idea was, but that's how it is for newer players. Hopefully you've learned by now :)
  10. IvanCGray

Mish, Stalinism isn't Communism. It's fascism.
  11. Goldmonk

DOWN WITH THE NC SMURFLINGS! ARISE MY TERRAN BROTHERS! FOR TODAY IS OUR TIME!
    • Up x 2
  12. TheShrapnelKing

DEATH TO THE TYRANT WATERSON AND BURN THE VANU LIKE RATS #BROS-BEFORE-XENOS
    • Up x 1
  13. Goldmonk

WIPE THE REBELS FROM THE FACE OF THIS PLANET AND DRIVE THE ALIEN-LOVING VANU BACK TO THE HOLE THEY CAME FROM! #BETTERREDTHANDEAD
    • Up x 2
  14. LayZ

[IMG]

Having played Emerald TR for a bit, I can see where the jealousy stems. For instance the vending machines in the spawn rooms are constantly out of Snickers. Boy howdy do the TR love Snickers.
    • Up x 3
  15. TheShrapnelKing

SUCH BOURGEOIS CAPITALIST FRIVOLITIES LIKE SNICKERS ARE BANNED IN THE TERRAN REPUBLIC.
    • Up x 2
  16. Malfice

The MAX, or that infiltrator's rear?
    • Up x 2
  17. Ballto21

• Up x 1
  18. KnightCole

You've just joined the Emerald NC...

QUICK DELETE YOUR TOON AND JOIN THE VANU!!!!

trust me....you will suffer less...
  19. Smoovious

OMG, JUST HOW MUCH SPANDEX CAN YOU GUYS WEAR ANYWAYS!? ( I mean, even your mechs wear spandex! )
    • Up x 1
  20. Veph

Likewise, how much more leather and armor can you wear before being fatigued from the mere burden of aiming your clunky, ineffective and dated gun at us? Try ours, once you put it on you'll feel great.

*Does a cartwheel*

Small text because Vanu are no uncivilized yelling primates.
    • Up x 1