Quantum Dawn [DAWN]

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by DaMann22, May 23, 2013.

1. SaltyRichard

We're running ops tonight at 8 PM Eastern Standard Time

Come and join us on our teamspeak at TS.QUANTUMDAWN.COM
  2. SaltyRichard

Join Quantum Dawn for Planetside 2 and host of other games!
  3. DaMann22

Welcome all our new recruits. We hope you stick around and have fun in our awesome community.
  4. DaMann22

2XP WEEKEND!!!!
  5. DaMann22

Quantum Dawn Sims 4 house coming soon. Check it out on twitch.tv/quantum_dawn
  6. DaMann22

IM DONE WITH WEAPON AURAXIUMS!!! LMG, assault rifles, carbines, and SMGs are done and Im not working on any others. Now I may work on some vehicles but we'll see.
  7. DaMann22

Vehicles to start working on are Sundy and Magrider.
  8. DaMann22

Join us for ops this Wednesday. Should be a good ops.
  9. Valkeif

We of the NCSO can highly recommend Quantum Dawn if you prefer the purple people eater faction. These are some of the best barneys around- whether they be friends or 'enemies'.
    • Up x 1
  10. DaMann22

Thanks Valkeif. We appreciate the kind words and enjoyed fighting against NCSO in the past. Hope to see you guys back and better than ever soon.
  11. DaMann22

Happy New Year everyone. I finally got the force recon directive. Now the explosive directive.
  12. AlterEgo

HNY to you too, man! Hope you have an awesome time!:D
    • Up x 1
  13. DaMann22

ITS HAPPENING. I'll soon be able to play PS2 with my PS vita.
  14. DaMann22

DAWN OPS TONIGHT!!! SEE YOU THERE!!! Also have Dawn been chosen for the record attempt?
  15. DaMann22

H1Z1 (a.k.a. Hizzy) is a fine game with lots of potential.
    I think im going to be off DayZ for a while as I get to understand the nuances of Pleasant town and the surrounding area.
  16. DaMann22

OH SNAP. IM IN THE PS4 BETA. Get ready to watch some console VS hot-fire action. But im not a gamer.
  17. GantryPengy380

I HAVE RETURNED!!! Glad to see this outfit hasn't been forgotten. Sadly, nit that many larger TR outfits are recruiting though. If no other outfits contact by Friday, I'll run eith you guys on ops next hump day. Stay dedicated bumpers, now and forever, DAWN.
    • Up x 1
  18. GantryPengy380

Bump, Fridays are awesome!!
    • Up x 1
  19. GantryPengy380

Bump, feels like should be Wednesday.
    • Up x 1
  20. DaMann22

Thanks a lot Gantry. Ops this Wednesday 8:00pm EST. Should be great. Been a while since I have played so I will need to freshen up.