[Guide] Which assault rifle for NC Combat medic

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by Omegasoldier531, Jan 17, 2015.

1. Omegasoldier531

This may seem like a stupid question but I wanted to ask which assault rifle is best suited for CQC because I was often thrown into situation where my stock assault rifle was kinda not really effective at close range so I wanted to ask which weapon is suited for close quarter combat:) any help would be appreciated
  2. Neo3602

I would Suggest the Carnage if you don't mind trading a bit of CQC power for effectiveness at range, other wise the GR-22 if you want really good CQC performance.
  3. Epic High Five

Carnage and GR-22 fill this role well. Carnage is free if you went with medic for the new player quiz, GR-22 is 100 certs. I STRONGLY recommend you get the Cyclone (SMG) for CQC work specifically. It's just ridiculously good and can be used by all classes. 1000 certs/700sc but you'll get a ton of mileage out of it
  4. HappyStuffin

Carnage

I love this gun. It does terrific damage, has a speedy rate of fire, and it works well enough in across the courtyard building battles. I use the Reaper DMR or ns-11a for general between base grunting.

Anyway, the use the compensator and forward grip on the Carnage as well. 1x reddot scope. I swear this gun has laser like accuracy in this setup. You can, for the most part, just hold down full auto on someone's chest and not have to worry about bloom. Assuming usual inside base ranges, of course.

Notice I haven't said any specifics on numbers. I find people get too caught up on facts and figures and miss feeling the weapon out. The reality of how this weapon feels (And kills) feels very nice indeed.

You owe it to yourself to try the Carnage.
  5. lilleAllan

Carnage.

Just get adv. foregrip. Compensator messes with your hipfire and will make you visible farther out on the minimap.