Does This Even Exist

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Killa, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Killa

So I'm looking for a daytime outfit that likes to do squad/platoon play but not in such a serious manner. Basically play the game like if it were Battlefield, run around cap/defend stuff, kill people A LOT, and rinse an repeat. To many outfits are little to military when all this is, is a FPS game, and I'd like to treat it as such. Log on, wreck some peoples faces, get a view certs, have a good laugh with a good group of people with crude humor and don't mind a rated R environment with cussing, crude humor, and all that good stuff to just be yourself.

The main issue I run into is mainly the fact outfits play at night and then theirs a few that don't enjoy crude humor and cursing in there outfit. But they all have in common squad/platoon play but they take it little to far when there's a good fight to farm and just have fun and kill people, what the game is meant for. Yes there's territory to capture and defend but its a lot funner to kill people then capture a undefended node or a poorly defended one.

So does anyone have a outfit to fit my needs? Most of the ones I click thru that have post views are to military like. And when there's that there's scheduled times to play and usually come at night which wastes my time viewing the thread. So how about that outfit.
  2. Brahma2

Yes, but why you? What do you do? In game name?
  3. Killa

But why me??? I mainly do infantry, focus on HA, but use medic and engi when there's a standoff at a point to heal/res people or heal max suits/spam ammo for easy slow certs. And KillaVS
  4. Killa