PlanetSide 2 Coming to PS4 #MakeWarStories

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jun 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mech777

Also it seems like alot of ppl who signed up the day signups opened up aren't getting them so twitter planetside 2 and tell them whats happening.
  2. Nenouus

Im in the U.S I didn't get one, I play EverQuest on the Pc and still didn't get a PS4 beta invite, fact is someone screwed up, and sent out alot of keys to EU players.
  3. Mech777

What i figure is the program they used to sort the emails has alot of glitches in it. seeming more than the actual beta has lol
  4. TheH1VE

Well I got real excited when I got my sign up key only to face the utter disappointment that its for the US. A little pointless then when your sat in the UK.......
  5. Lafladitu

Saw now this morning that i got a beta invite also. but no idea to use it as i'm in europe, gonna exchange it in later for a EU key if possible

SOE should have done another way when applying for beta keys like ask from what continent your located in when you apply for the beta.
  6. ncbedzike

can I get my beta key like maybe this year god this is complete ********. signed up on 2 accounts and both have no received a beta but people in the EU have this is ********!!@@!@!!@
  7. bololsd

Me ha llegado un codigo pero al intentar canjearlo me dice que esta usado. Alguien mas le paso?
  8. d3ct

That's disappointing to hear, I signed up within the first week or so and have not received an invite, but ppl who signed up 4 days ago have. So much for chronological order, I guess it's more like willy nilly.
  9. Mitmandoo

I just got my Beta key for PS4 that I signed up for a long time ago, I live in Australia now and the region is set to the US. Is there any way to get an Oz key? Cheers
  10. Bonnevoie

I become the key but dosen t work !?? Live in Luxembourg!?!
  11. hrvoje5051

Unfortunately. players from Europer are not allowed to participate in this beta. Beta for europeans will start in about a month. Because your code is now worthless, can I ask if you are willing to exchange it?
  12. Gazroh

Myself and 2 friends signed up for the beta a few hours after signup was announced on December 6th and none of us have received emails with codes. I have provided the same email i have been using with soe for years and I was an alpha squad member of planetside 2 and spent around $100 in station cash yet i have'nt received a code yet.

Something is wrong and this needs to be addressed asap. Surely i should be playing this game by the weekend!? I wanted to switch to the ps4 version because its a fresh start and everyone has same hardware/performance with ps4 bar net performance. Soe is missing out on my valuable feedback and I'm not sure I will bother providing any if i can't play soon.
  13. xVxNightShade

I signed up early last March and JUST got my code last night, while I've known others that signed up a week ago and received a beta key on Day #1. Feels like the chance of getting a code is largely based on luck, as it doesn't seem to be going out in chronological order, or if it is, it doesn't seem to be working very well...
  14. ValorousJackal

Yea, something has to be up. If signing up for THIS site/the newsletter has anything to do with it, then it's definitely wrong. I signed up back in 2013 on another account. No email.
  15. Gazroh

Except you didn't signup for the beta just a newsletter/exclusive updates before the page changed. I did this too and then I gave them my email again in december to be sure so its all a confusing mess.
  16. Badheal1

very frustrating to follow this game for a year and a half and not receive a beta code. Honestly I would have bought a gaming PC if I had known I would be waiting this long.
  17. Gazroh

Anybody who signed up before December 6th, signed up for news on ps4 version NOT a beta invite. If this is not the case then it should have been stated clearly because i have before and now screen caps of the signup page and it has no mention of gaining early access to the beta before the date mentioned.

So where the hell is my code? People are telling me the server is dead so people stop using the beta so how about giving out codes faster to people who will stick around like me.

Been a member since 2012 for christ sake.
  18. Strummer

I want a code sooo bad. I've been researching and promoting this game since before I knew for sure it was coming to PS4. I've emailed friends about it, linked to youtube videos in comments online… Reward me! lol
  19. xWarDawg

Can I use your code? I think it doesnt work for European players.

Or any of the EU players that cant use them. Would any one be interested in sharing with some US players?
  20. Cyrax Servius

Have been subscriber to the newsletter for over a year, signed up on 1st hour of 1st day in December with 10 of my clanmates, no codes yet. Very disappointing. We want to wage war, let us in!!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.