Best Rifle To Buy With 1000 Certs?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by P1tchB1ack, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Flag

That you came across as a bit of a [IMG]

But whatever.
    • Up x 1
  2. Dualice

I always found the default Pulsar for Vanu medic a bit "meh". I guess it's in between the extremes of the Gauss Rifle and the T1 Cycler.

I've found the Terminus to be a cracking close-mid range option for VS medics. It's basically Uncle Vanu's answer to the T1 Cycler but with less annoying horizontal jitter, plus access to soft point ammo and the advanced laser (though I prefer the foregrip myself).

If you're stacking up certs I'd say the same as the others though - max out your revive/heal tool and AoE ability. They will pay for themselves in no time!
  3. MikeyGeeMan

That's what I get for being friendly on the internets. :)

Cockle doodle doo.
  4. Flag

;)
  5. Flapatax

Assault Rifles Worth Using™

Terminus > HV45 > NS11 > Pulsar

CME honorable mention.

The pulsar is perfectly fine with a grip. If you absolutely need an upgrade, grab the HV45.

But the first reply has the right of it, your certs are better spent on performance/suit slots (max out your self heal and medic gun before buying a weapon).
    • Up x 1
  6. MikeyGeeMan

Wh
    at other guns would you suggest across all vanu classes?
  7. FnkyTwn

As VS Assault Rifles go, I prefer the Corvus. It hits for 167, and has the same or better stats than the NCs Gauss Rifle S. It's smooth and hard hitting at range, which helps with my play style, as well as being exactly how I am in real life.

The Corvus used to be an exact copy of the Gauss Rifle S, to the point where it even had the characteristic NC yellow tracers, which was always fun if you managed to get behind enemy lines.