OMEN is Recruiting

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by deathmambas, Jan 19, 2015.

1. deathmambas

Outfit Theme
    We are Omen. We are a small, skilled, competent, Outfit. We do not Zerg. We do not play the game to lose. We do not give up on alerts. We only GO BIG OR GO HOME. Some say we are brilliantly stupid, this means we have genius ideas but impractical means of execution for these said ideas. As stated before We is the theme. We are a tight band of brothers (a few sisters). I wouldn't want to play this game with anyone else, and there's no group more fun.

If this is something you want to be apart of send Deathmambas, Avalanche56, or Winchesterlock a tell or friend request in game, or the more obvious choice, post to this thread. Omen always has guys on but we play primarily on est. but that usually isn't a problem.

We are looking for new leaders to the Outfit as well, as I Deathmambas am the only one leading outfit ops.
    Outfit History
    We were once known as 44th Phoenix Company. Once a proud and super active outfit we had a falling out and changed to OMEN. Now we are growing once again but with knew knowledge gained from our prior mistakes.
    We are an NC outfit
    Outfit OPs usually Monday and Friday 7-9pm est. if you want to join pm deathmambas

We cooperate with many outfits including ANGC and RIP

We have no real requirements as an outfit other than come play with us and have fun. We are looking for leaders and others who want to recruit as well but if you want to learn the game we are prepared to teach you. Most of our core players are BR 100 and our teamspeak3 info is 192.3.94.60:9988 if you have any questions, Deathmambas is usually in TS3 from 5-11 pm est.
    Replies to forum posts will be within 24 hours of post normally so plz recheck the forum if you commented.
    Also you can pm deathmambas on steam which is the easiest way to come in contact.

Awsome links to view

PlanetSide 2 > Screenshots > chrisarn94's Screenshots
  2. chrisarn94

Growing with knowledge gained from many, many awsome mistakes
  3. gamespyer0350

Sadly, PS2 IS unable to track general badassery, something ANGC excels at FAR more than OM3N. Hell, avalanche cant even follow my platoon waypoints!

But srsly join OM3N if u want one of the best smaller high skill outfit experience that does something but farm. Im sure I'll see you in my charlie squad soon!
  4. chrisarn94

You place platoon waypoints? Huh, I guess I never noticed
  5. LiveNudity

Hello, I've recently downloaded Planetside 2, and I would consider myself a noob/novice, but I've picked up on a bunch of things and read some tips and tricks type stuff. I pick up on games pretty quickly, was wondering if you guys could help me "blossom" into a badass. haha

My ingame name is LiveNudity.

I'm not a squeaky voiced child, and I have combat experience. Looking forward to hearing from you.
  6. deathmambas

Ya sure willing to teach is always fun ill get you an invite
  7. WinchesterLock

To be fair, I'm sure I single-handedly increase number of deaths by 3x by blindly rushing in to revive people & suicide rush on call. ;) :oops:
    I am on most nights, so just give me a yell if Deathmambas isn't on.
  8. LiveNudity

What's your ts info? or a website for you guys?
  9. marshkie

how many members do you have?
  10. deathmambas

40 ish ill always be around and we always have at least a squad when me or another leader is on
  11. chrisarn94

Gamespyer said something about bumping threads. I wonder what that means.
  12. chrisarn94

Now he's whining about me copying him. How mature...
  13. chrisarn94

Gamespyer's just being plain rude now.
  14. chrisarn94

His rebuttal to me calling him rude is to call me rude... Also, Gamespyer, exactly, we're NC. Isn't it against regulation or something for us to be pleasant to each other?
  15. chrisarn94

Ok, I just looked through the handbook they gave us, and there is one regulation. It says "Everyone who isn't you sucks and you should shoot 'em. 'Murica." So yea...
  16. chrisarn94

Before I officially concede this bump war to Gamespyer (well fought, good sir), I just want to take a minute to talk about why I think this outfit is great. Yea, we've got some amazing players and all, but the thing that really sets us apart is cooperation. Running a good outfit isn't just about following waypoints and listening to your squad leaders. It's gunners and pilots calling out targets for each other. It's every class knowing when and where they're needed. It's about knowing how to make the game changing moves instead of just looking for kills. It's about knowing your squad mates' strengths and weaknesses, and knowing how to best make use of them. This isn't just some zergfit following waypoints. In this outfit, every single member is important; everyone has a part to play. This is a brotherhood, and it's a brotherhood that I'm damn proud to say I'm a part of. As long as this outfit works together the way we do, I really don't think anything can stop us.
  17. YouWannaBeBroski

Does this out fit have an air group or people who regularly fly ESFs? I'm looking to become better with A2A. I'm decent with A2G but lose 95% 1 on 1 ESF. Hoping to get some flight time with good players.

Thanks,
    Matt
  18. MeridianNQ

I would be down to check this Outfit out. The guys I play with now really don't play with new guys that much. I just downloaded the game about 2 weeks ago. Message me if you guys wanna give me a try.
  19. deathmambas

yeah we have a few awesome pilots who play regularly whats your in game name ill send you a friend request
  20. deathmambas

Meridian id be happy to have you come play with us we always enjoy teaching and playing with new players(molding you into a planetside badass)