Help Me

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Berk Benatmaca, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Berk Benatmaca

Replacing Resources/Assets/Assets_039.pack
    Replacing Resources/Assets/Assets_040.pack
    *Warning: Retrying Resources/Assets/Assets_034.pack
    Replacing Resources/Assets/Assets_041.pack
    Replacing Resources/Assets/Assets_042.pack
    Replacing Resources/Assets/Assets_043.pack
    *Error: The downloaded file is incomplete or was corrupted. An update may be in progress. Please try again in 20-30 minutes.
    Checking game installation...
    Found 223 file(s) to update.
    Replacing Resources/Assets/Assets_043.pack
    Replacing Resources/Assets/Assets_042.pack
    Creating Resources/Assets/Assets_034.pack
    Replacing Resources/Assets/Assets_041.pack
    Replacing Resources/Assets/Assets_044.pack
    Replacing Resources/Assets/Assets_045.pack
    Replacing Resources/Assets/Assets_046.pack
    Replacing Resources/Assets/Assets_047.pack
    Replacing Resources/Assets/Assets_048.pack

*Error: The downloaded file is incomplete or was corrupted. An update may be in progress. Please try again in 20-30 minutes.

Please Help Me. I'm From Turkey. Asset_34.pack failed.

*Error: The downloaded file is incomplete or was corrupted. An update may be in progress. Please try again in 20-30 minutes
  2. PresidentFreeman

There are a number of things that you can try to fix this, varying in difficulty/time. This is what I have read from people on this forum having the exact same issue in the past.

Credit to Sparkatb for this one:
    "Everytime this error message pops up, click on the language selection tab (bottom right of the patcher window), re-select your language, then it will continue downloading. You have to repeat doing this over and over until the bar reaches 100%."

Another person found it was an issue with their modem interfering with the download; restarting the modem might help, but if not then contacting your ISP might be a good idea.

One other person recently solved the issue by reinstalling windows and the game (this is obviously a big step, I'd leave this as a last resort).

I hope this will help you with the issue, I haven't experienced it so I don't have a personally proven solution for it I'm afraid.
  3. AllyElly

What Freeman said... also before doing a full reinstall try remove all bloatware and scan for any malware/viruses etc
  4. Berk Benatmacaa

I reset my Modem and I Try Language but not repair. Another method
  5. Berk Benatmacaa

Replacing Resources/Assets/Assets_073.pack
    Replacing Resources/Assets/Assets_074.pack
    *Warning: Retrying Resources/Assets/Assets_057.pack
    Replacing Resources/Assets/Assets_075.pack

Pls. :(
  6. PresidentFreeman

It could be that there is a file in the directory that is messing up the installation somehow. You could try deleting the planetside 2 folder and starting again by redownloading the launcher.

The planetside 2 folder should be under C:\Users\Public\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games\PlanetSide 2

If not then it will be under Program Files, then SOE.

If that doesn't work then you could try this solution from one of the sony people: https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2...able-to-install-the-game.102248/#post-1363215

Sorry for the late reply to the thread, I'm not on the forums much.