[Video] Light Ppa

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Darthjackn, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Darthjackn

2. Darthjackn

More videos coming soon!
  3. GhostAvatar

And people complained about the Banshee, especially at range :rolleyes:
  4. Mauzeraut

Well he could include the parts where he tries to use it against other vehicles but that wouldn't be much of a video.
  5. Riku

He could include the parts where there's any form of AA. Finding a unicorn is more likely than finding a battle with enemy squads without any AA. Also, this was, as far as I can see, made when render distance was too far. So it is not representative of of LPPA usually works, because it showcases the best situation you could use it in: long range, no AA (not even small arms it seems), clustered enemies, no enemy vehicles around. The way he moved I could've shot him out of the sky from long range in a tank.
    • Up x 1
  6. Xasapis

All it would take to drive you away and make it impossible to do anything was a single burster. A single burster in that base full of people. That says more about the quality of your opposition, than the weapon itself. What server was that?
  7. Darthjackn

I was playing on Emerald that day.
  8. Xasapis

Are you sure this wasn't a H1Z1 server?
  9. Matti

I have, it's especially good against libs and gals. I can't deny how much I envy you players
    that can just hover like that with nothing shooting back, makes me wan't to go back to my
    hidden smurfs again
  10. Trebb

AE weapons in general are pretty stupid. Yes I'm including Banshee in this one.

As for no AA, I've been on the receiving end of this before, and with the scythes profile at that super long range, it's almost invisible. As soon as I do get hit by some PPA, I rage and pull an A2A ESF.

Also, I heard reaver guns in that video. You must be lucky. I could be in the sky with 30 friendly mossies and 1 reaver, and that reaver passes through our air zerg and goes after just me and 1 clips me...every...time. (even with stealth QQ)
  11. LIKE A BOSS!

How in the flying heck literally 0 flack.
  12. Blippy

Mustarde goes on a shotgun killing spree with absolutely nobody paying attention to him or fighting back: "Wow well played Mustarde!"

Someone goes on an A2G killing spree with absolutely nobody paying attention to him or fighting back. "Wow A2g needs to be nerfed."

Calling it now.
    • Up x 1
  13. Darthjackn

I have no idea how.
  14. Botji

Learn 2 Flak armor!

It has been buffed from % less flak damage to % less flak, this here is a maxed out Flak armor in action!
  15. RenegadeHelios

inb4 I want the Air Hammer buffed to include explosive shrapnel to make up for the lack of refire and range compared to PPA. :L

inb4 nurf ppa buff meh faction plz.
  16. Darthjackn

Light Ppa is all Vanu have left.
  17. Darthjackn

It's already happened.
  18. Darthjackn

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys!