Heads up. new light assault nerf

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by quickbeam2, Jan 16, 2015.

1. quickbeam2

https://twitter.com/mhigby/status/556195648429490177
    mbts are getting a hp boost. enough so that 2 c4 won't kill them. I'm pretty sure higby spends his spare time thinking of new ways to indirectly nerf the light assault.
    apparently they are also making emp grenades take out jetpack fuel but they're balancing that nerf with bringing back the drifter jet changes that never made it on to live
    • Up x 2
  2. quickbeam2

Don't forget that killing vehicles is also part of the light assault directive
  3. Iridar51

Well that sucks. Tanks' survivability was already absurd, with changes they'd be indomitable.
  4. Agiond

Welcome to World of Tanks... i mean... Planetside 2.
    • Up x 3
  5. UnDeaD_CyBorG

How do they get these ideas? :confused:
    HOW?
    * facepalm*
    • Up x 1
  6. Adeon

Great news :)
  7. MrNature72

I don't know, maybe you will all realize that the light assault's jetpack is still one of the best things ever.

Getting up to a vantage point lets you lay down some serious hurt.
  8. Iridar51

Maybe you will realize that all LA weapons are effective only within 40m at best, which puts a limitation on seriousness of the hurt you lay down. :rolleyes:

/not saying Jet Pack is not the best thing ever, otherwise I wouldn't playing LA, but that is subjective. It creates the most interesting challenge for me, but it's not objectively the strongest ability in the game.
    • Up x 2
  9. Onhil

Wow most ******** nerf ever. I can see reducing dmg from one C4 from 81% is it? to around 51 - 60%, but making it so it can't kill an MTB at all is absurd
  10. Anonymous Qwop

C4 is still bugged. I rarely get killed by 2 C4. It usually falls off.
  11. braytz

fixed.
  12. MrForz

Well. Between infantry zergs and vehicle zergs...
  13. Iridar51

Ever heard an expression: "one man's meat is another man's poison"? Take your meat elsewhere. I'd tell you to go to your own subforums, but - oh, lol! - you don't got any.
    • Up x 5
  14. braytz

This is a public forum , I can say anything I want , whether you like it or not .
    this is the section of the light assault , but does not mean that it should not be agreed to C4 nerf vs MBT.

PS : This forum is owned by SOE ,it's not yours . ;)
  15. htmlboss

How the actual **** is that even realistic? How many C4 will it take to blow a tank now? 4? 5?!

HEY SOE! You know those BR 100 Prowlers-with-Anchor-mode-and-Max-reload-speed-with-AP-round noobs (boobs) are just gonna sit and be literally UNTOUCHABLE! They are gonna camp and camp and **** and camp some more. If they are getting an HP boost, nerf the prowler. I mean seriously, that thing can carve right through vanguards with their shields with no difficulty. Same with those weird floaty things that the VS call tanks.
    • Up x 1
  16. Iridar51

You can say whatever you like, just don't expect that a bunch of LA players will agree that an unjustified nerf to their class is good.

If you are posting on LA subforum - a logical thing would be to expect you to post from the perspective of an LA player, and I don't see how an LA player would consider MBT buff 'amazing' without some sort of argument other than "you're wrong".

If you want to post your opinion - go ahead, but don't fix my posts for me.
    You're being coy or just new? Vehicle subforum was deleted, that's why you don't have it, not because you don't own it.
    • Up x 3
  17. RenegadeHelios

I'm just going to say this as a person who primarily plays support classes, and not LA/HA, and rarely tanks except for when with outfitmates. Even then, not much.

Thank God it's finally happening. I rarely tank but it aggravated me to no end when I drove halfway across the map with an outfit convoy just to get nearly OHKO'd by a drifter LA a good 150 feet above me. :L

Should still have effectiveness against Sundies and Lightnings, so I don't know why anybody is complaining... The fact that somebody might have to use teamwork to counter the fact that somebody wasted over half their resource pool.
  18. Iridar51

Except resources don't mean anything, and a C4 attempt costs resources too, if you choose not to believe that.
    • Up x 1
  19. EvilWarLord

Nabil you realize if Magriders and prowlers get nerfed so does the vanguard
    Vangaurds get nerfed to if the other MBT's get nerfed
    • Up x 1
  20. Anonymous Qwop

Prowlers need a hp boost. They are too vulnerable in anchor mode. I usually **** prowlers in this mode.