Name 3 things you would want to be improved in PS2

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Baulk, Jan 11, 2015.

1. FieldMarshall

1. Performance
    2. Balance
    3. Communication/Marketing
  2. LordTankT9

1. Remove VS
    2. Remove NC
    3. Make an united Auraxis party!

P.S. I'm despaired and don't have any believe that thing will change to better in this game.
  3. Asageh

1. Performance
    2. Performance
    3. Performance
  4. Archiadus

1. Fix
    2. The
    3. Bugs

I'm getting tired of being shot 200m in the air after I exit my vehicle, my MAX going into slow-motion when someone hits me just as I hit charge, tank shells NEVER landing where the game shows me they'll land (seriously it's just frustrating when you're trying to take on an MBT in your Harasser only to get blown up by a shot that on your screen doesn't even get close to you) and how's about fixing the Darklight? How did it even get through the internal testing phase without anyone noticing that it shines through everything?

And there's many more old bugs and problems that should've been fixed ages ago, I can find ways to enjoy the game while having to deal with unbalanced enemy / allied weaponry but there's sadly no way to deal with gamebreaking bugs. :(
  5. Utrooperx

1.) Fix netcode so all damage is not received in virtually one non-headshot "thud" sound=instant death...this is my #1 reason for simply logging out and playing something else.

2.) Add movement inertia/weapon sway to the player models to solve the "ADAD" moon-walking macro-users issue...I've seen it so many times that they hit just the right speed that the inherent lag compensation/network latency fakes out their hit boxes, so on your screen, they appear to be strafing faster then Sprint-speed while firing.

3.) Add a ping limiter/connection checker server-side with automatic disconnection to discourage artifically-induced network congestion/latency/UDP packet manipulation at will.
  6. OldMaster80

- Eliminate redeployside completely or at least fix it / mitigate it a little bit.
    - Complete the resources system.
    - Buff Valkyrie and Battle Rifles instead of spending time again on weapons and vehicles that have already been tweaked many times.
  7. ShinKartz

1. server performance
    2. optimization for AMD processors
    3. metagame

All in that order
  8. KronosIce

-prices
    -prices
    -prices

One of the most expensive f2p I have encountered. I don't even think about investing even though I love the game. Lecture me if you like but both in game prices for kit is expensive and buying in game money is even worse.
    • Up x 1
  9. Yago

1 me
    2 me
    3 me

Yes I am that crap!
  10. Moonheart

- hacking (infiltrators need to feel that it's worth spend time infiltrating bases...)
    - gameplay options for medics (seriously, I can't even imagine to play a class that's only doing 1 thing again and again and again)
    - ressource management (only the best players should be able to play constantly in a vehicle imho)
  11. Kazrak

1) Server performance +120ms Ping in an FPS srsly?!
    2) Object Rendering i've been shot down by invisible maxes for way to often
    3)The motherfu***ing hit detection when i can'T hit sh*t on point blank range because half my clip isn't recognized by the game
  12. Juunro

1) Netcode
    2) Netcode
    3) Seriously, fix the ******* Netcode

I am really, really tired of getting my *** shot off around corners and people spamming ADAD to mess up the predictive movement thing so that their hit box isn't actually where they appear on screen. To be clear, I do the latter myself and it dramatically increases your success in close range gunfights to the point of being silly.
    • Up x 1
  13. The Red One

1. performance
    2. explosives
    3. (suggestion) harasser and flash rumble seat upgrades
  14. JonboyX

Spawn binding.
    1 - your current base
    2 - your squad "bound" base
    3 - the warpgate
  15. KronosIce

I completely agree. I mean for example Warframe is a F2P and has a deal with PS4. Its prices are reasonable and investing £30 will get you a few weapons and different characters. PS2 on the other hand is just a joke. But your prices that you wrote seem reasonable.
  16. Hosp

In no particular order:

- Aircraft Controls (Yaw to mouse!)
    - Facility/Base overhauls/removals (Including defendability and valuable bonuses)
    - General Performance
  17. FBVanu

1) Let Battle Ranks continue indefinitely .. Ribbon for every 25 keep the "achievement" going, a reason to keep playing
    nothing wrong with BR 263

2) Ribbon Awards for specific kills (regardless of weapon used). i.e.: kill 10th Sunderer, earn a ribbon/xp/cert award , kill 10 tanks, earn a ribbon, no matter if you used C4, or AV turret, or a tank etc.. , a reason to keep playing

3) Let auraxium levels continue indefinitely.. (auraxium 1 as currently, but then earn Auraxium level 2, earn ribbon/xp/certs) keep the "achievement" going.. a reason to keep playing..
  18. Braneman

1. Infantry animations at range, right now they're so jittery they are impossible to hit.
    2. More options for plane controls, an option to change them into something that makes sense.
    3. Spitfire auto turret needs something, literally almost anything to help it out.
  19. Kumaro

1 - Reduced amount of small bases - more focus on terrain design instead
    2 - Better vehicle vs infantry balance {connected to the one above}
    3 - Redo the light assault make Jetpack a choice between the lighter classes instead. {Assault - Medic - Engineer - Heavy but at the cost of rocket launcher for sake of balance}