SOE Maintenance: Monday, January 12 at 8AM PST

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Tunapiano

4 and a half hours and you guys can't do your jobs? get with it and bring the server up.
  2. Mistertrotts

pays for 1 hour boost.. game crashes. restart game.. game error g29.
    • Up x 1
  3. RougeHD

I Bet they are all just sitting around, playing chicken with max suits first team to lose has to finish the maintenance.
    so 8 - 12 more hours.
  4. Halodrifter

I'm so glad i actually wasted my on this game.
  5. Wheat-Os

Everyone's been complaining about prime time, what exactly is that?
  6. Leer

ETA's are hard for maint work. You need to run script, apply system updates if any, run diag on the hardware. There is lots more that I'm not listing that could be done. Once everything is finished and it is brought up "live" for the first time. They need to test to make sure it is syncing what needs to be sync'd and that is talking to the other systems it needs, etc. There is a fair bit of work normally and it doesn't always run at the same time, databases grow, logging setting could have changed, and other considerations.
  7. ACDC

E- Sports is for IE Tough guys. They need to give all infantry Pez dispencers with Empire specific tops, except Maxes cause there thumbs are to big.

Ping for me was off the charts all yesterday. my normal ping is 90 ms, yesterday i was spiking to 9,000ms and then dropping to 365 ish, so ya, take your time SOE. I can wait for a fixed game rather then not play a broken one.
  8. Ianneman

• Up x 1
  9. HannaDest

Thats the time in the evening between work and sleep many people have available to play.
  10. Leer

Often after 5:00pm to 11:00pm local. when most people have time to play.
  11. Megalegs

Some sort of update would be nice as to what's going on.

This has gone on a couple of hours longer than announced.

Reminds me of when I was playing PS3/4 regularly and this happened once a month on a Monday evening, generally with the explanation that it would have been fine if only you had logged in yesterday and not logged off again, which you'd hear about mid-morning.

(FWIW I have been doing other things and have a life, however I'd like to play my PC now and don't really want to get into a Skyrim session if Planetside 2 is coming up in 5 minutes)
  12. seancolbert01

blame north korea, kim be listening to katy perry again sipping some mango margaritas..... damn you kim
  13. RougeHD

SOE Right now
    • Up x 2
  14. Wheat-Os

I see, thank you for explaining.
    • Up x 1
  15. Predator01cz

No worries, SOE has a very good habit of doing double XP weekends after these unpleasant occasions.
  16. qiray12

Next time just fix ur servers in US time so the EU can play a bit smoother for once.
  17. LorranGomes

18. WE4$EL$ CR4ZY

Estimate = Think of a Number and Double it(Sorry Triple It)
  19. ttetytdhdth

In Europe that would be now.
  20. maxkeiser

Yes, now is Prime-time EU. Why is the game down?