I want to use the Vortexes, i really do... But they just look...So....BAD

Discussion in 'MAX' started by Village, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Village

Reviving this thread because the Vortex is still a terrible eye sore. It seems they finished the excellent looking NC and TR AV weapons, then thought "screw it" and just re-skinned a carbine.

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  2. PrimePriest

Well entire Vanu MAX looks terrible imho. NC and TR - "let's make huge scary dudes in super heavy plated armor" , VS - "nah, just scale up the infantry model about 120%"

Though this serves to your advantage Vanu. Countless times I've been like "Oh puny heavy, you think you have any power? .... Oh **** that actually a MAX. "
  3. Xasapis

Yesterday somebody took my heavy for a MAX, curtsey of a specific helmet I guess ;)

(didn't see the tell until much later)
  4. Onhil

The funniest thing about the Vanu max is that it looks like a lost child when it's crouched with no SC armor or helmet equipped, but put on the Composite armor or the Drakon armor pluss the Xenoxus helmet it actually starts looking like a max that will rip you a new ******* if you're not carefull
  5. Xasapis

The anniversary armor makes it look like a wraith, put the skull helmet for added effect.