Yesterday I got 570+ kills without dying. 1 man to farm them all #PSWorldRecord

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by IronfistNC, Jan 11, 2015.

1. umbrellapower

yoooo lmao

epic OP, absolutely epic -- definitely gonna need a tutorial vid on how to hold M1 over bright heat illuminated targets
    • Up x 2
  2. HadesR

33% Despise Other peoples success
    33% Feel the need to brag about said success
    33% Don't give a Monkeys

1% Make sarcastic post's like this one :)
    • Up x 7
  3. Onhil

And I thought my one life 100 kills in ca. 40 min with the parallax was a great achivement.

but seriosly 570 kills O_O
  4. Tibbers

The real question is even with the air support I would bet good money he was playing Bailassualt

So OP how many libs did you actually go through? Becuase add those to your death tally if you would and tell us how many kills you got "without"dying
  5. BlueSkies

Probably because acting as a "deterrent" isn't exactly exciting. Double the damage on G2A weapons and things might get interesting.
    • Up x 12
  6. Hank

i am more impressed by a foot soldier getting a 20-30 kill streak, i'm sure you had fun and all, but your in a giant plane with tons of armor that just takes loads of damage then goes behind a hill and repairs, only to re emerge.
    Kudos to the Pilots, the only one in the plane that used skill.
    its ridiculous how many burster rounds it takes to down a lib, even worse a galaxy.
    • Up x 10
  7. bl33ping

he's in QRY. all they do is fly and suck with anything on the ground.
    • Up x 2
  8. HadesR

IMO FR should be removed from Lib's / Gal's .. Or at least changed to only work when it's on fire instead of it's Restoration kit like status it has now ...
  9. vanu123

I would also like to borrow enemies that don't shoot back.
    • Up x 5
  10. Tibbers

ESF's get slaughtered by AA its essentially the flying chariots/whales that have ruined the air game

It has literally gotten to the point of people pull Dalton/TB libs over pullling a a2a esf

If they buffed the XP gain and rate from a2a while limiting it to a hex in range while making it so ESF's don't get one clipped and reduced the LIb/Gal resistance to Flak. Air would be alot healthier for it

Unfortunately we are stuck with the lib zephyr farming meta (Why the **** does the pilot not get kill credit for flying his lib?)

But all in all they need to change AA to be a deterrent and not a straight up aerial denial tool within five goddamn hexs like its currently used for. Also its boring as ****
    • Up x 1
  11. Jake the Dog

Now do that in something not cruising at High altitude, at high speed, like I dunno something like a tank, or basically any other vehicle/self respecting infantry 11B would struggle to do. Libs are like camping in the sky where you get to pick and choose your battles and leave at the first sign of burster. You cant be instagibbed like the other vehicles and you have the more firepower coming out ur a** then an AP vanguard.

"Dude you just dont pull AA?" Ffs how many bursters does it take to effectively kill a half decent lib pilot? You can scare it away, but its just going to terrorize your lines until 3 people pull ESFs with A2Ms and missile lock you to death.
    • Up x 5
  12. Tibbers

I thought AI enemies are on the table?
  13. Archiadus

A Light Assault gunning for a Liberator. Let me know when you get 570 kills without dying on the ground because that would really mean something. ;)
    • Up x 1
  14. 2ndChance

Nice work! And congratulations on the achievement. That is one hell of a grind.

Still though, as TR, I'm glad you're not flying on Miller. ;)
  15. Ragmon

Nothing to see here, he got the kill-streak in a Liberator.

Other then that grats on your dedication.
    • Up x 1
  16. Skiptrace

Now, do that as an infantry unit, and i'll be impressed.
    • Up x 4
  17. LegioX

Looks like someone needs to have reassurance that he is awesome, or he wouldn't haven't posted this "HEY LOOK AT ME GUYS I GOT 570 KILLS AND IM COOL" thread. The really good players let their game do the talking for them, instead of having to be the center of attention by posting this.

On another note...who cares? I have more respect for inf only players pulling off 20+ kill streaks (not sniping) than this garbage. They are the ones who have true skill. Not hovering over bases farming inf.
    • Up x 4
  18. iller

Just another Sunday full of Casuals who won't shoot back at Aircraft .... nothing to see here

It's not like SOE didn't make it profitable to roll AA either... it's like my personal second fastest source of Certs right after Enforcer-Gunning against said Casuls who insist on going out solo in Tanks as well....

This... full composite libs will take 4 full clips from skyguards and still make it over the next hill to repair in time.
    ....The O.P.s real luck came from never running into more than one decent AP sheller at a time
    (they were probably too busy fighting the tanks on the ground to pay heed to the ones in the sky)
    • Up x 1
  19. I play by many names

LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME GUYS GUYS LOOK AT ME I GOT A FEW HUNDRED KILLS USING EZ MODE I R GUD.
  20. Xasapis

The harder part is indeed on the pilot, not the gunner. Having a good gunner of course helps.