My hitbox when playing against NC/VS

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Trebb, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Trebb

[IMG]

At least it feels this way while I constantly get headshot while jumpjetting sideways, randomly or from 300m away! I guess it doesn't pay to have a swelled head in this game :p

/hides
    • Up x 4
  2. MetalCotton

"YOUR GUN'S NOT THE ONLY THING FULL-A BULLETS, COMMIE."

I get this though, happens to all of us.
  3. ComradeHavoc

4. Cuze

That's how I feel all the time. Especially against VS
    • Up x 1
  5. Shanther

6. Ohmlink

Hmm, I wish half my shots counted when i shot at people, seems like i can nail someone 20 times and not even break shields.
    • Up x 1
  7. Stromberg

plz ... it's statistcally more sensible to aim for center mass after like 5m nowadays after they nerfed the head hitboxes into the ground. add to this the ridicilous head wobble when you hit someone or the head just teleporting in ADAD-spam.
    only real advantage is that you get a better chance to actually kill someone with headshots before he runs off to cover.
  8. Keldrath

It pays off to get good at headshots. Always go for them over bodyshots, you drop people so much quicker.
  9. eldarfalcongravtank

this^ especially when i am using a pump-action shotgun. seriously, 3/4th of the pellets wont even register even with accurate aim. i get dominated by lmgs from 5 meters away:confused:
    • Up x 1
  10. Kunavi

And on the other hand for some reason I get some really random off target full spray head shots at 30M+ which I do not deserve at all... Just as often as I feel the other guy gets ONLY head shots on me.

Yeah I think PS2 has crapped out.