[Suggestion] Stop buying stupid hats people...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Grayson, Jan 1, 2015.

1. NoctD

Its ridiculous really - way too showy and you look silly pretentious wearing one of those. The NC Cowboy helmet is far more appealing IMO.
  2. iller

Confirmed Guile fanboy.... Hassens gon' Hast
  3. Grayson

amazing game
    amazing game
    amazing game
    amazing game...

You mean this amazing unoptimized, shallow game with AMAZINGLY stable ping, which is usually between 120-10000 [stable 80ish before the never needed merges..] ), and this unbelievable dev team which will bring us some actually strategy beside the "throw MOAR people in the badly designed bases which cant even contain these big fights" tactics which we use since launch ?
    Did you mean this?.....this gem which got a 11/10 on IGN because of Indar?
  4. Flapatax

Have never/will never put SC into consumables.

I consider the game borderline unplayable, definitely unfun, without battle-hardened. If I can't run that at a tier comparable to the unnerfed version without paying to do so, then I won't play.

As it stands, cancelled my sub today (got the last 500SC earlier this week) until the resource revamp is finished, at the very least.
  5. The Funk

I bought two hats when they went on sale. Boycotting cosmetic purchases wouldn't move us to a better game, it would move us closer to P2W. Buy more silly hats people!