Loss of my player on my account station

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by GiSt4, Dec 30, 2014.

1. GiSt4

Hello,
    I is not playing since several months this game and I try to connect to my GiSt4 account and I can not find any character like GiSt4 or Almored could you help me?
  2. Flipwin

You should contact customer support directly.

I would also remove your personal email from that post.

:)
  3. GiSt4

ok is that I have been waiting for four days a reply :/
  4. Flipwin

It should not take that long. I would submit another complaint / petition to SoE.
  5. FLHuk

6. GiSt4

7. Ninave

I take it you are European? Tell the support that and tell also your old account login info, registered email and the character names you had. The links to the Player site profiles are good, as you had that above.

The European support provider ProSiebenSat.1 (Pro7, PSG) withdrew and the characters had to be self transferred to SOE account if you wanted to continue playing them. This migration time has now passed and only the customer support can give you your characters and their items back now. See this thread about info on the original migration:
    https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/7-2-prosieben-to-soe-migration.192225/

What you should do now is update your support ticket with information I listed above. But the support is swamped at the moment as now's the vacation time and a lots of other things seem to be going wrong at the same time too.

When you do get the reply with instructions, follow them fully. If they tell you to create a new account, create a brand new and don't use any old ones as that was one of the things that could go horribly wrong during the initial migration. Also use only numbers and letters in your password as special characters seem to be a random problem too...
  8. GiSt4

Hello,
    Thank you for all the answers you bring me Yes I am French I'll do all as you just tell me and I doubt that with the holidays and all that I'm feeling may be put on the sidelines a little while.
    thank you again:)
    Happy Holidays ;)
    Bye