Ultra Low GRAPHICS Still Cannot Deal with Small Battles

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by astartes, Dec 20, 2014.

1. sjtw_w_stot

this games dead. move on.
  2. BlackDove

All i5s are four cores or less! Wtf?
  3. SoMitchyy

Play the original Planetside
  4. Waratorium

if you are using a desktop try checking to make sure your monitor is plugged into your Graphics card and not your motherboard, its a problem I ran into once when I didn't know much about computers and was wondering why I was only getting 16 fps on World of Tanks.
  5. astartes

Thanks for the all the replies. I want to clarify I have been doing all the suggested tweaks. Unparked cores, Turn down Microsoft quality, download razor app, turn off all other non essential processes. Nothing is working.

My graphics are all on LOWEST POSSIBLE SETTINGS. The game looks like ****. And still I have hitching.

Now here is the Kicker. I did not have hitching 2 months ago before patch which changed the infilitrator cloaked graphics. ( my cores were parked, I would have 18 chrome windows open, and was not using the razor app ). WHATEVER they did in this patch. Caused the Hitching to start for me.
  6. astartes

A while back ( 2 months ago I forget the patch ) sony released a patch that changed the way infiltrators cloak looked for people running low settings. After this patch the hitching started for me. And I have been playing this game for over year. Something in this patch changed the game for me.

All the people are saying it is my CPU are not reading the fact that it never hitched before that patch. I have always played on low settings I have never had to tweak my computer like I am now.
  7. itechen2

that is called progress. should the world stop rotating cause you cant keep up? you were pushing the limits to begin with and the update was probably some engine code to utilize more rendering of objects in the large battles or distance for the rest of us that actually run decent (at the very least minimum specs) hardware to enjoy this game for what it is .
  8. ZenitHMaster

Agreed, this has been known for a long time to be the best settings. Low settings aren't low settings if the game engine is this way. Forgelight does not make the textures worse at lower settings, they just add new textures, lagging the game even more instead of actually scaling them down. Not sure why they cant actually make LOW SETTINGS...
  9. BlackDove

Actually PS2 has not progressed.

First they took out PhysX. Then OMFG removed a bunch of models, made textures look terrible, and the game still runs like ****.

Ive also had updates just break the game, making it unplayable and ivealways beenable to play on ultra.
  10. Pointyguide2

the reason your frames also are terrible is because the 2630qm is a very low clocking quad core.
    the minimum processor you need for this game is a 2.8 ghz sandy brigde or better i5 dual core with ht or i7 quad core with ht
  11. Pointyguide2

the textures have always been terrible.