[Rebuke] Néw kñ¡vê§ are a J◘Kε

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CapEnTrade, Dec 24, 2014.

1. CapEnTrade

I'm terribly disappointed! They've done it this time! I actually HAD to hop on the forums for the first time to slap their hand! Of all the items in the game, NONE have less value than the new knives!

BY MY BEARD! The two new ones are statistically worse and cost 1000 certs!?
    Someone PLEASE tell me they have plans for these pieces of garbage! Because at the moment they are both the same but slower than the default knife (which I auraxiumed about 6 months ago)!!!!!!

If SOE keeps this train of money begging garbage coming out that started with the more worthless than dirt crossbow... I'LL!......uh. Make more posts about how I'm mad! Seriously, releasing crap like no helmet and charging the maximum amount for it??? SERIOUSLY! THAT TO YOU NO EFFORT SOE!

Your ethics make me SICK, so sick I had to come on here for the first time and REBUKE you for your snake oil!
    ~rant over.
  2. DFDelta

You realize you can activate the new knives with the "change fire mode" button, which makes them kill in melee range with a single hit?
  3. CapEnTrade

Don't know what planet you're on, but they don't do that.

None of them do. I tested all of them, they're all 2 hits, even equipped in the VR. All the same damage, just some are slower.

So unless their somehow different outside the VR, then you're wrong. If that's not the case, please assure me somehow that what you say is true.
  4. JudgeNu

Maybe someone told him?
    He sure didn't read about it on the forums? lol.

@OP
    How do you know it takes no effort to render an in game head?
    Why would you care?
    Don't like it don't buy it.
    Free market.
    SOE certainly cant live off helmets alone?

Me, I rarely use my knife.
    'cept KP.
  5. JudgeNu

You have to activate it by holding your melee key down.

SOE doesn't need your apology btw I don't think they read official forums, lol.
  6. CapEnTrade

I tried all of them in the VR equiped. Headshots, body shots.
    ALL WERE 2 HITS TO KILL.
  7. Rogueghost

For future reference before you go batsh*t crazy on the forums, make sure you're at least not completely wrong.

Step one: press 8 or hold down your melee button.
    Step two: Pres B
    Step three: Enjoy your brand new OHK knife.
    • Up x 1
  8. JudgeNu

Edit: Actually there is a separate button for activation.
  9. JudgeNu

I thought it was B, but I change my buttons so I didn't know default.
  10. Raidenz

this has to be a troll post. the knives even tell you that you can activate them for increased damage. lol
  11. JudgeNu

I see, giving him a way out.
    Good friend.
  12. Rogueghost

By default B is the button used to change firing modes, which is what you need to do in order to active the OHK mechanism on the knife.

Also this thread is broken, not letting me edit out my spelling error of press, I blame the bizarre title.
  13. DFDelta

I'm from a planet where we can read the descriptions given on an items informative text.
    • Up x 1
  14. JudgeNu

Alright lets not be too harsh on Christmas day.
    I am sure his foot is deep in his mouth atm.
    We shall wait his reply.
  15. CapEnTrade

BY MY BEARD!
    A @#$%ING CHAINSAW!!!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

I TAKE IT ALL BACK, EVERYTHING I SAID, IT WAS A LOAD OF BS!
    • Up x 2
  16. JudgeNu

lol Merry Christmas!!
  17. BobSanders123

Haha! I'm glad you found out! Yeah they are one hit kills in that mode.
    • Up x 1
  18. FieldMarshall

I was going to make a sarcastic and snide reply.
    But i changed my mind and now i dont want to.
    • Up x 1
  19. Trebb

I'm glad he saw the error of his ways! I'm pretty sure in my vid of my first attempt with the knife had me OHK a guy through his HA shield too.

20. SpruceMoose

wait till he figures out how bad the hit detection is
    • Up x 1