G99 error

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Clatat, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Clatat

I can open my game, but on the loading screen at 94%, it crashes and says 'g99 error'
    Already tried firewall, wasn't firewall.
    Can anyone help me?
    • Up x 1
  2. Crator

I was playing last night. Just tried to log in this morning and getting this G99 error as well... Same exact thing, load screen goes to 94%, sits there for a little while, then closed out and opens a webpage with the G99 error....
    • Up x 1
  3. pnkdth

Might be a good thing. RadarX was tweeting something about PromptCritical working on a fix.
  4. St0mpy

Dw Its not just you, I was getting G99s a min ago, now its just hanging at 94% and doing nothing for ages.
  5. Riadi Abdennour

Same problem here ... Come on SOE its Sunday !!
  6. Burak52

i have the same problems
  7. Swinside

Same here
  8. Crator

Sound like logon server problems then.... I validated my game files and still same thing....
  9. Bourraf

same here, got DC and now can t log in ...
  10. KratosAngel

Same problem here, hope it's getting fixed since SUnday is my only byg day of playing :(
  11. ndorphene79

12. jollybadger

Finally holidays and time to play more again! Yay, I can't log in!
    Srsly, at least add whatever part of the process is spitting out the G99s, to the main forum page. As a login server status.
    It's not even patchday:(
  13. Bovox

Same here G99 error

Submitted ticket, hope everyone else does as well.
  14. maxxlight

same...
    its really time for thinking about alternatives to PS2.

btw: same on Test-Server !!
  15. Harald78

Same, i can't load the character screen, i have the G99 error (blocked at 94%).
  16. Babaroga

Forums homepage says servers are up, must be a problem on our end.
  17. Harald78

Players that log before the problem are in game and can play. There is only a problem on the login server.
  18. Kryvakryz

Same issue in here, I kinda feel better about it now. That way they will most likely have to address this at least.
  19. PsyStorm

Yes make support ticket to SOE so they can get it fixed pls. I was in the game and got dc and now can't logon.
  20. maxxlight

dont think so, before you login on your server (miller, cobalt etc) there are some other systems you must log in (background). think there is the prob.