[Suggestion] Let Infils pop med kits while running.

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Good_Kitty, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Good_Kitty

I feel this is fair. The fact you are running away cloaked is because a bullet tagged you and you have a 5% chance to live. Let us run away like sissies while popping med kits kind of like how light assaults can jump off towers while popping them. This will also give nano cloak the advantage it needs!
  2. Rikkit

well, with proper timing every class can pop medkits without slowing down. you have to jump and pop the kit midair.
    • Up x 1
  3. WarmasterRaptor

No. Learn to use cloak efficiently.
    • Up x 1
  4. Plague Rat

You realize of course that you glow green when you use a med-kit right? A bit how a medic's regeneration field lights your cloak up like a Christmas tree? It would be a little self-defeating.
    • Up x 2
  5. CuteBeaver

If you look at your toes while running away (know the route) they will shoot your *** and not your head.

It works especially great as vanu female. Mama gave you that *** now learn to use it. Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle XD
    • Up x 3
  6. Good_Kitty

whatever, its the only class that doesnt escape a ****** situation other than engineer with med kits. Keep wishing for other buffs to cloak :)
  7. Good_Kitty

and you obviously dont play on the master race server of #Mattherson
  8. CuteBeaver

Look i get your frustrated, ever consider the thought your dying because you have over extended? Maybe you made a bad call or just got flanked...It happens... I mean we all have to loose sometimes. I don't play on #Mattherson I plan on #Emerald which IMO is far superior.

Record your play and watch it over, I think you might catch some things your missing. I was half joking before but also being honest about another way you can mitigate some damage. Goodluck