Does anyone have a BR100 character on every faction?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Dualice, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Dualice

Just curious. I've seen quite a few with top ranks on two factions, but not three. Considering the amount of time one would have to put in... I feel like I've played this game a lot, yet if I were to have stayed solely on Vanu and got all that XP in one place, I would still only be BR96 or something. And the gap between 99 and 100 is the same as that between 1 and 35, I seem to remember. I don't pay monthly or buy XP boosts or anything - I guess that'd speed things up a whole lot.

Anyway, the question stands, anyone forum-side hit 100 on all three? If so, come forth and tell us of your tale.
  2. Alarox

There are a couple who do. I can't remember any specific names except WaaWaa though.
  3. NoctD

Quite a few have multiple BR100s. Its nothing much these days given the game's been out so long. BR100s are running all over the place.
  4. LibertyRevolution

Doesn't WaaWaa have like 6 BR100's now?
  5. Leondre

Been playing since launch and I don't even have a single one.
    • Up x 4
  6. Jac70

I've been playing since beta, although I have had a few long breaks, and I am still not BR100 on my one character. I am currently BR99 so I'll probably make BR100 before the New Year.. I'm about 50 Scout Rifle kills off completing the Infiltrator directive. I want to complete objectives, Force Recon and maybe the Sniper Rifle directive and then I'll be looking for a new game.
    • Up x 1
  7. Klypto

I have enough on one for 3+

I just like NC more.
    • Up x 3
  8. Paperlamp

Many players do.

It's surprisingly fast to hit BR 100 if you pay to win.
    • Up x 2
  9. Stromberg

thing is BR100 has no reference. they just took the xp and according BR from PS1 afaik. you're not even close to having unlocked everything at BR100.
    • Up x 2
  10. Kunavi

If it meant anything, that would be nice...
    • Up x 1
  11. Cransoon

itZMuRdA has 4 right now. 2 on VS, 1 NC, and 1 TR.
    • Up x 1
  12. Boosted

Werd, same here
  13. sagolsun

For a decent player playing 3h daily, reaching BR100 takes 2 to 3 years.

I have nothing but respect for the multi-br100 people who play this game in lieu of a full-time job plus overtime and then some.
    • Up x 1
  14. GoyoElGringo

You clearly have no idea what P2W actually means.
  15. Klypto

[IMG]
    • Up x 4
  16. Spoof

I have three, and have seen a few more around the forums. XP gain has increased by a silly amount since the first 6 months. I remember when 'air deterrence' netted you all of 15 xp.
    • Up x 2
  17. Dualice

I've certainly noticed this. Seems they more than compensated for the removal of the passive cert gain.

Out of curiosity which faction do you consider your primary, if any?
    • Up x 1
  18. Spoof

That's a good question. I'm drawn to VS for the sound design, TR for character design, and my NC is sporting a dapper beret... not really swayed by balance issues. I've signed up with a well known TR outfit to rekindle the fire.

Edit: incidentally, the play time for each character gives a rough approximate of the xp changes. VS 39 days, TR 32 days, NC 22 days.
  19. Covah

Ofc i have.

But i keep them incognito.

Because i use the NC and VS alt only to ram liberators or ESF with a galaxy.
    • Up x 1
  20. Crashsplash

aye but you've got everything you need, I've got several K certs unspent.