[Video]Only on Connery Vol.3

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by WaaWaa, Dec 11, 2014.

1. WaaWaa

In this volume we continue the proud tradition of this series in showing the bad air pilots of Connery. Enjoy.

William Hung - I Believe I can Fly
    • Up x 3
  2. FBVanu

Hey now, I don't think you should call them bad pilots., at least not all and not all over Connery.

IMHO, most of them were expecting to put a few holes into a lonely Sundy, that probably only has one player in it, like MOST Sundys do ..
    and then MOST Sundys are not the super magically armored Battle Bus that you have, with competent gunners and dual Furys..

I'm pretty sure most of those pilots were rather shocked at the resistance of you Bus to their bullets,
    then they were shocked at the damage those guns put out
    and then they were shocked that the guns were manned to begin with

The lib at the beginning had you in the deep dark red... he was too low to finish you, so he ate all your Fury rounds..

Curious, out of all the videos that you have , how often do you guys win vs lose in these air - bus - battles ?

PS.: i smiled when you showed the Prowler taking out the lib. One of the most satisfying kills for a TR Prowler, IMHO

nice video

thx for posting
    • Up x 3
  3. Archlyte

I logged a lot of hours one week and I saw this group of idiots doing only this every time they were around. I imagine they are as good at their fry stations at work because they do that all of the time too.
  4. WaaWaa

-Not all, but an overwhelming majority.
    -Thing is, a few hits would determine that, but they stay there and get pummeled.
    -yea the lib encounter at the beginning was a close one.
    - we win most of them
    -yea love my locked down prowler
  5. Leftconsin

I'm pretty disappointed in you.
    Especially in the inclusion of the first Lib pilot in this compilation of 'bad air pilots'
    These people made aggressive plays, took risks, and ended up failing. DO NOT FAULT THEM FOR THAT. That doesn't make them bad. Especially when you stock your furies with decent gunners.

This video is genuinely bad.

I hope in the future that you decide to make videos to improve the community instead of insulting it and directly calling people 'bad'.
    • Up x 2
  6. WaaWaa

If they died, they are bad. Simple really.

No gray area.
  7. WaaWaa

Let your imagination run wild!
  8. MuNrOe

Waawaa tried mobile artillery yet ? Fill it with Phoenix users and instagib everything within a 300m radius.
  9. WaaWaa

That sounds great lol.

Lancers squads are the most fun tho, but yea I've heard crazy stories of the SCREEEEEE!
  10. iMartyr

We are bad. Mosquito raids on biolabs kind of bad.

It happens far too often.
  11. Bujias

Connery had its fair amount of decent pilots, most of them quit when the gameplay in the air became a slugfest of Aim Assisted weapons that require no skill.
  12. JustBoo

Wonderful soundtrack. Now we know exactly what Nikki Minage, Katy Perry and Megan Trainor sound like without AutoTune and all the studio tricks.

Oh, and good to read you know how Bad you are when you die. You are the Budda of the Bad Club. Congrats. Nicely done.
  13. WaaWaa

No it doesn't apply to me. Only to everyone else. That's how it works.
  14. JustBoo

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  15. WaaWaa

Duh
  16. JustBoo

Once again nicely done. You have concisely and with masterful elucidation conferred your intellectual milieu and proffered form of communication. Multi-syllables are right out! You are a little treasure for sure. :cool:
  17. WaaWaa

Murica.
  18. NoctD

Yeah so you died too today - had to suicide rush with a sundy and drop tank mines and died in the process.

Weak indeed... no respect for people who have nothing better to do that suicide rush.

No gray area - you're just another lame farmer.
    • Up x 1
  19. WaaWaa

I remember when we were stalking your prowler if you're the same guy. We killed you like 3-4 times in a row. LOL!
  20. NoctD

Nope I was playing NC and you was on your VS toon.