Lost directive progress and kills from 11:05pm to 12:30am

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Bindlestiff, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Bindlestiff

As subject really. Several recently completed directives were reset and all kills during that time period haven't registered at all.

All times are GMT and the date was 8th December.
  2. joeski

Similar situation here (I think).
    Stat tracker stopped working after 11:05pm, I checked the PS2 players page and it said I was off line when I was not, also showed my teammate offline when he was in game too. Whispers wouldn't work.
    According to the players page, al kills after 11:05 haven't been registered. Not sure if it's working again yet as I've not played since.
    I hope they did register as I got a few tasty tank mine kills towards my explosives directives after 11:05...
  3. saturnuranus

Same here. I was playing until about 12:30am and have nothing recorded after about 11:02pm :(
  4. Bixli

..same here too - i was login today , saw that & immediately logout. no passion for gamin' a round yet.
  5. ZenitHMaster

Wow that sounds really serious. We better fix directives for stateaters and forget about meta
  6. Bersigil

Some things are really off here: I lost the kills and directive updates when I look at the stats screen. But something has registered.
    One example: I had 1 Kill with the lightning before the troubled period and killed 3 people during it.
    My stats still say, that i have 1 lightning-kill. but the update for the next ribbon says, that i only miss 6 more kills. So somewhere they DID register....
  7. saturnuranus

It's good to see you appreciate the gravity of the situation here, although I think you're going a bit far with the "really serious" classification. The directives, whilst not the most important part of the game, are part of it nonetheless.
    • Up x 2
  8. ZenitHMaster

Yeah agreed xD. I am glad that the "bug" (I guess it is a bug) was reported though!
  9. Bixli

..thx dude , finally someone with a bit sense of compassion , i appreciate it.
    • Up x 1
  10. Bindlestiff

I could not agree more with your sentiment. Bravo sir / madam for speaking up.
    • Up x 1
  11. Bobjim

Sounds related to my problem. Seem to have lost all the progress I made last night at around this time. All of the items I unlocked, I now no longer own, tried unlocking all again and I can't afford them to the level I could last night so I appear to have lost certs somewhere along the way.
    • Up x 1
  12. Bixli

...soe fix this! higby pls!
  13. Bersigil

Just curious: will this problem be ignored? I understand that its no top priority, i would just like to have some official acknowledgement, that they know the problem existed and some info if they are going to do something.