How are we liking directives?

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Epicstrat, Aug 5, 2014.

1. K4is0r

I was pretty much disappointed about the flash auraxium lumifiber.... Played the last weeks mostly with the flash to get it auraxiumed and now that i have it i can`t even notice the difference between a flash with auraxium lumifiber and one without o.0 :/
  2. ATRA_Wampa-One

I just wish there was another ES SMG to aurax instead of choosing between a second PDW and a suppressed PDW.
    • Up x 1
  3. SpartanPsycho

I feel bad coming in here and realizing being half-way through the last tier of directives for infiltrator and force recon is noobish :p
  4. Biddion

I am just focused on sidearms. Love me some pistol play. I have about 2k kills leftto finish all five.
  5. itechen2

how are we liking directives? we aren't. i just had 9 kills with the infiltrator using blitz smg and only 4 of them counted for infiltrator kills. i am up to 238/300 kills and that number is moving at snail pace because more than half of my kills are not being counted. so i probably have over 600 infiltrator kills because of this and the directive reset bug and yet i only have 238 kills to show for it :(
  6. itechen2

i got up to 100 kills and got reset back to 0 on 3 different occasions so yea, im salty
  7. Tykune

I kinda wish assisted kills would count towards directives
  8. Biddion

Don't you need to be inf. and kill another inf. while neither is in a vehicle? Perhaps that's why they don't count. I am not sure about it; just offering up a suggestion.
  9. itechen2

what i thought it meant "i am an infiltrator and i killed someone" = infiltrator kill

i guess i am guilty of not reading the description. Infiltrator kills means "killing another infiltrator"
    and being a infiltrator directive then yes you have to be an infiltrator while doing whatever directive it is for it to count

still though. my frigging numbers got reset at least 3 times
  10. itechen2

i just figured this out today :confused:
  11. Blackbird

They suck

TR 3 of the Sniper rifles are NOT sniper rifles . They are scout rifles .

The class directive sucks .
    I don't want to use a SMG
    I don't want to use a Scout Rifle
    Pretty sure the kill infiltrator as a infiltrator is bugged and isn't counting some of my kills
    I know the SMG count is bugged because I only have SMG equipped on my Infiltrator and the kill list doesn't match the stats page for the SMG .

I have looked at other class directives . By far HAs are the easiest followed by LA . Heck my HAs is at Expert level and is least used class of ALL my classes .
  12. Rayden78

To give an analogy i like them as much as filling up my coin box with small change until i can bring a full box to the bank.
  13. Germaux

Guys, i also need a medal on scout rifle for the infaltrator directive... I already have the sniper and smg which one should i buy ? The auto stalker or the semi auto one ? ( impetus or shadow ) ?
  14. LordDethir

Get the stalker. It is amazing, Araxed, And is a SMG w/ more range.
    • Up x 1
  15. m44v

The directives comes to me as a just something else to grind for, pretty much they are just completed by farming getting kills.
    • Up x 1
  16. Germaux

Ow realy ? I like versatility so it looks like a weapon for me. But why everyone says that auto scouts are bad ? Because the mag size or somthing ? And the attachments on it, 2x and fg or laser sight ?
  17. LordDethir

24 mag size, If you want versatility go for 2x, Compensator, and Forward grip. CQC sneak: 1x laser sight, and suppressor.

The main reason people hate the ASR is it is basically a weaker AR.
    • Up x 1
  18. Germaux

oah... But im not gonna use them for cqc, i already have the cylcone and the pdw. But for medium to long range im gonna try it.
    And thx for the information dude :)
  19. LordDethir

NP, think of the Stalker as a PDW w/ more range.
  20. Dr Epoch

whats timerless?