ECUS - Light Cavalry | The Last Steel Legion

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by oberchingus, Apr 23, 2014.

1. oberchingus

• Up x 3
  2. ObtuseCanadian

So beautiful!!! <3
  3. Colonelveers12

So does this get me automatically accepted into ECUS?
  4. oberchingus

Nein!!
  5. oberchingus

• Up x 1
  6. Tempname19

Our forums are currently down because of technical problems, if you are intrested in applying please post here. I'll get in contact with you.
  7. ObtuseCanadian

So after being in ECUS for almost 1 year to the day, this is what I accomplish:

8. HappyLaker

I am a relatively new level 25 planetside player and focused on harasser driving since i startet playing, so i would like to join your outfit :)
  9. Tempname19

Sounds great, join our TS: voice.ecuscavalryoutfit.com if you find time. There should be someone online pretty much every evening. We will run with you for a couple of weeks, see how you fit in with us and then talk about the application. Obviously with Christmas and New Year coming activity is a little lower then usual, but you should still find someone online on there.
  10. oberchingus

This is fixed now. Applications can resume!
  11. Colonelveers12

12. oberchingus

Really?

Not sure what the stats are for: We're not a normal outfit, so stats are completely meaningless. Unless you were to tell us how certed your harassers on all factions are, but otherwise it's moot. Getting into the outfit is more about your desire to improve in the harasser and how well you play with the group. Most people want the tag, but don't want to give it the whole nine yards, so we give them the benefit of both worlds and let them play with us casually.

If you're serious though, please re-ead the first post of this thread and see where it takes you. We would ask that you're quite active on TR, if you wanted to actually join the outfit.

Cheers!
  13. GlobeMaster

If you are looking for a dedicated Harasser outfit in Planetside 2, look no further than ECUS. They have the best Harasser crews in the game!
  14. KoS-1

You only like us because we give you fat exp when you drop in for the kill. :)
  15. GlobeMaster

Oh no, I only drop in to say hello and give free Tank Buster Gifts! Kind of like a big/fat blue version of Santa! ;)

Joking aside, ECUS has the best dedicated Harasser crews in the game.
  16. oberchingus

Azzhatzz's made another masterpiece:

17. KoS-1

Trust me...I know those TB gifts very well.

Got one last weekl. Running away half health, smokling...then of nowhere a TBing Lib. And it couldn't have been anyone else!! :)
  18. EGuardian1

Yo, send Aragon101 an invite on the TR fit when you get a chance :p My driving is YOLO (explosions more than anything else) but I have Vulcan and Mozzie support! :D I promise I'll play TR more often and film the awesomeness when i can :D
  19. oberchingus

Hop in our TS when you can. Only a handful of guys check this board. Also, If you like forum shen|anig|ans too then come join in on warnings: http://www.ecuscavalryoutfit.com/forums/
  20. Bushdoctor

Yo where is this Aragon101 guy he always says ill join u soon but then never shows!