New weapons TR Medic/LA

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by PatiPlay, Nov 30, 2014.

1. PatiPlay

Hi
    I want some weapons for that i can make some certs for

I primary play as light assault and as medic

Because I already have have the lynx and the cycler i want some weapons with a bit more range (burst would be good but isnt a "must have)

I want something like the cougar for the la
    And something like the sabr

Are those the best or the" s " version if the standart one? Or others for Range

Or should i buy another cqc weapon fir the medic?

And im thinking about the hunter with those sniper darts (i dont knew the name im german) for spoting abd helping at Range

And i am going to get the TAR i think whats about the TORQ?
  2. PatiPlay

No reply still?
  3. Paperlamp

Your post is a little hard to understand.

I think SABR is a good AR for range

I don't like any carbines on TR for range, but Cougar is probably the best option although T5 AMC is cheaper.

I wouldn't buy any of the S weapons, they are pretty bad unless you want to use them for smoke.
  4. PatiPlay

I mean that i want a mid range weapon for my meic and la and a CQC wepon for my medic and i think about buyin the Hunter CQX for marking targets
  5. Dualice

SABR-13 is probably going to be your best bet for mid-range medic weapon. Controlling the bursts takes a bit of getting used to but it is a powerful, and fun, weapon to use.

For close range the TAR is the cheapest and arguably most effective. Its hipfire is unparalleled in its class. The Cycler TRV will kill faster but its hip accuracy isn't as good (it has access to an advanced laser but it doesn't help that much); it's more of an ADS weapon.

As for light assault, T5 AMC and Cougar are your only options for mid-range. T5 AMC is cheaper but can be painfully slow to drop targets at medium range thanks to that lower damage model. I haven't used the Cougar "in the field" but I've heard good things about it.