Commissioner Smoothing

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by jaytherake, Nov 27, 2014.

1. jaytherake

Now, We all know and love the Commissioner. However there's something about it that upsets me. The Size, Yes you heard it. The size is waaaaaaaay to big. I think it looks overly massive when people hold it. Not to mention the fact when i showed my friend the gun he started laughing. Here is an idea that would not only make the gun look cooler but make it look more neat.

Link to fix:http: //s1308.photobucket.com/user/JayTheRake/media/500px-Esamir_ice_pistol_ns-44g_commissioner_zps2e10c48d.png.html

Btw for those of you who are saying the link isn't working, just left click it and hit "go to" or copy and paste it.
  2. KnightCole

Link doesnt work lol

BUt why does a big *** Commissioner look odd?

Its alot easier to take seriously, compared to the Underboss.....that dinky thing doing alot of damage?...lol
  3. jaytherake

copy and paste it in to your browser. If you go up to someone and look at them with a commish in their hand it looks so derpy.
  4. _itg

I agree, the Commissioner is pretty absurd looking. Imagine the strength required to hold one of those things level in real life, let alone fire it accurately.
    • Up x 2
  5. M2_Bradley

The Commie looks like a lengthened Underboss IMO.
    • Up x 1
  6. _itg

That's literally what it is. From the handle up to the revolving part of the revolver, the models are virtually identical, but the Commissioner has a much longer nose.
  7. Flamberge

Not nearly big enough.
    [IMG]
    That's the Taurus Raging Judge, a .454. I heard somewhere the Commissioner was somewhere around a .44, so depending on make, the size is entirely plausible.
    • Up x 2
  8. BobSanders123

It is basically that. Remove the extended barrel and attach a short one and you get the underboss, the 3D models are EXACTLY the same up to the barrels.

If you think it is big, try increasing your FoV. Personally I think the size is pretty good for its power and sound.
  9. Hatesphere

looks fine for a hand cannon to me. bring some real fire arm experience into it and it isn't terrible (not realistic but who cares), but then again I am not delusional enough to think a video game should be equivalent to real life.
    • Up x 1
  10. Plastikfrosch

Take your hands from my beloved commissioner. Its perfect like it is.
  11. Xasapis

The scale looks ********, in comparison to the rest of the pistols in-game
  12. Noktaj

I'd make it bigger if I could...:rolleyes:
    • Up x 1
  13. MrJengles

Size always matters.

Had to say it.
  14. radrussian2

the barrel on the commisioner is made out of light weight science thats why toons have no problem holding it. i say make it even bigger. like 3 meters long, that way people know you are a serious guy and shouldn't be messed with.
  15. BlueSkies

Because nanites.
  16. CNR4806

The model number pretty much gives it away:
    NS-357 Underboss
    NS-44 Commissioner

Still, I think it's the Underboss being ridiculously undersized, rather than the Commissioner being too big.
  17. Plastikfrosch

the underboss looks like the ladies version of the commissioner. slogan: "It will fit in any purse!" (but its still a good weapon)
  18. RykerStruvian

Seen someone fire one of those things off a few times IRL. ******* loud as **** and scary.

Personally, I think the commissioner is too big for me at least. I prefer the underboss, makes me feel like I'm a private eye about to hit up the speakeasy for the latest news of the underground.
  19. patrykK1028