Why did you choose your empire?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scarlit, Nov 25, 2014.

1. JudgeNu

I don't remember why.
    It must have been the better option for me, with the way it was presented.
    I never play the enemy.
    Once I make a choice, it becomes the only choice.
    Always, in any game I have played.
    Do you know me now?
  2. Outreach

[IMG]

At least I'm honest.
    • Up x 5
  3. Leo Cyrule

Vanu because I actually supported their methodology. Scholars and Scientist advancing mankind with alien technology. Didn't have a place in the war, till NC and TR decided to turn on them. Plus the thought of using alien weapons sounded cool.

Instead of high tech weapons... we kept getting nerfed around every corner in the game.

My room-mate chose NC on my account. Not sure why. I think it's something to do with how badass the gear looks? Or Hitting hard? *shrugs*. He's doing a **** job though. Can't hit a still target with a sniper rifle.

EDIT: SCREW IT! Guy above me gave another reason why I like spandex.

[IMG]
  4. InoxGecko

5. PrivateAffairs

NC because of liberty. Governments are inherently immoral and destructive.

Also because of shotguns, Tanks, Gauss SAW, Maxes with shotguns for hands, Long Shot, Arnold voice packs, to be good with NC you have to aim with your guns.
  6. FieldMarshall

I dont like terrorists or cults.
    • Up x 1
  7. tahn1000

i chose based on ideology.

VS are religous fanatics/zealotry. - not me.
    NC are anarchists. they also remind me of financed terrorism (the new way to do war). - not me

i believe in order, hence TR.
  8. Haquim

Pretty much THIS.
    I believe in unity and following a common goal to improve the society I am part of.
    I do not believe in throwing a hissyfit (with NUCLEAR BOMBS according to some lore I read) because you have to pay taxes (very simplified bug you get the point).
    And I really REALLY abhor the idea of scientists using technology they don't fully comprehend on humans. Especially if it is technology created by aliens. Doesn't help that I'm a WH40k fan.

Not saying TR is the ideal of human civilization according to the lore, but It fits me a lot better than the other two.
    • Up x 1
  9. _itg

I joined NC to play with a friend who already had a character there. I'd have picked them anyway, though, since I like hard-hitting weapons and I like the no-frills, functional aesthetic.
  10. KiakoLalene

Ideology, of course.
  11. \m/SLAYER\m/

make quiz, then system will pick faction for you
  12. eldarfalcongravtank

13. Canaris

there was a choice?
  14. uhlan

I chose VS because I rarely wear underware, but when I do it's usually something unusual...
  15. ArcKnight

NC because the have a default bolt action rifle or infiltrators
  16. Aldaris

17. MetalCotton

NC, because the Vanu are spandex-fetishists that blindly follow the beliefs of a single autistic man, and the TR are the standard MUH FACIST MILITARY REGIME with some poor weapons. NC lets me put shotguns on my shotguns.
    • Up x 1
  18. DameDameNingen

Started TR because I like their ideology, appearance and especially music.

Started a VS char as well because I thought it would better suit my compulsive reloading.

Never played NC, being a blocky Thatcherite with an unhealthy shotgun fixation doesn't appeal to me.
  19. Dekuriga

I picked all 3 cause you know multiple character slots
  20. Moonheart

Cause the VS trailer was my prefered out of the three.