New-ish Pilot

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by p1nkbr0, Nov 21, 2014.

1. p1nkbr0

Well, I have very limited flying experience under my belt. Got a few kills here and there, but mostly was mediocre. A lot of it had to do with my old computer and its plague of a gfx card. I finally got a new computer and have got back into the game some more. :)

However, flying has been on the back of my mind for quite some time now, and I figured it's time to start acting on that. However, I always seem to be alone when I fly, no matter the faction. All the videos in the world can't help me get experience. Only, well, experience can.

The thing is, I'd like to see if there are any flying outfits, or outfits that have many decent pilots to help me. I don't care about the faction, really. (I have a slight favor of NC, but I don't care. As long as you're cool) I'll create a new character and won't complain about it. I'll sit down and buckle-up. I'd really like to start exploring a new, challenging aspect of the game! Hope you guys can consider. :D
  2. Brahma2

Just join some random outfit's air zerg, and zerg around. Pretty easy.

That's what everyone else does nowadays.
  3. BrowneHawk

First off learn to fly. I suggest looking up youtube videos. I learned off a guy name mattius(spelling might be off). You need to learn the basic flight. If you don't have the basics down it would be unlikely to find a good wing. I was in 666 on connery for a bit. Awesome air squad, only reason i left was because sometimes it was to effective and i wouldn't get many kills. Keep flying you will eventually be noticed.
    • Up x 1
  4. p1nkbr0

I do fly quite regularly. But often it's to get from point a to point b. However, I am improving. Slowly, but improving. :)

And thanks for actually taking the time to offer some advice. ;)
  5. miendude

If you're just looking for a flying outfit LIBn is always recruiting on Vanu, and you don't necessarily have to join. We're always open to giving advice to new players so add miendude and I can set you up with some of our ESF pilots or I can help with Lib piloting if you want to get into that.
  6. p1nkbr0

Heh! Thanks bud. :) I'll take you up on that offer soon!
  7. Zepar

If you need any tips flying, don't be a stranger.

-Zepaar VS Emerald