[Emerald] Why does SSGO, DA and AC tk so much?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ajma, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Posse

Wasn't the robot NivX?
  2. yeHHH1g

Cheaters have a much lower impact on this game because there are too many variables to account for. There are simply too many people shooting at you in the most random spots on live. In CS you only have to track 5 players, whereas you regularly need to keep tabs on 12+ guys at any given time in an average live fight. I personally only recall 5 cheaters I've seen on live in almost a year of playing this game. Coming from a CS background, I can spot cheaters pretty easily. If you boot up CS:GO and play matchmaking at Legendary Eagle and above you are guaranteed to run into a cheater every 5 matches or so. The only way to be sure is to hand your computer over for someone to rummage through your game files and etc. I used to play combat arms pretty seriously and we had an invite only group of good players that agreed to let admins run random checks via teamviewer. This was back when that game was just full of hackers so the only way to enjoy the game competitively was to make custom lobbies.

But yeah, I agree it is almost impossible to prove one's innocence regarding cheating. Hell, even complexity got banned for "cheating" in CS1.6 when CAL was around and they even submitted match footage. Cheaters always get caught sooner or later since it takes just one slip up, so everyone needs to step a back and enjoy the game when it's not hitching.
  3. Mooveoverbrt

Yeah bro's get your KDR up above 1... git gud peasants!
  4. Kentucky Windage

In response to Flapatax:

It's not unreasonable. I just don't like it. But I'm childish and sometimes just enjoy arguing. As far as the code you have been discussing it should be: BEEP BEEP BOOP BEEP BEEP BOOP BOP. At least according to Spongebob.:D
  5. Jonesing25

Well, it did start as that my fellow forum goer. That counter to the title of the post was presented and could not be argued. The other issues evolved when some of those outfits' members decided to announce it didn't matter if they TKd because they are better players.
  6. Flapatax

Your ability to misread and misrepresent things written down where anyone can review them is laudable.
  7. TheShrapnelKing

I didn't mean it negatively, don't feel bad.

Also: VONIC ON THE FORUMS???? SINCE WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN???
  8. Jonesing25

haha leave that for Harvester. Disclaimer - I don't know if he is part of any of the outfits mentioned, but wow he is worse than BCP
  9. TheShrapnelKing

I'll condede Yuki and Flap are mostly right, though I still detest the likes of Harvester - it's like he's trying to copy BCP, but less entertainingly. And UniRoll needs to stop calling everybody ****ters.
  10. Fortress

.7 TK rate checking in.

Also, regarding:

Y'all are giving us waaaay too much credit for being good at shooting mans and need to lower your expectations. We have Harvester for Christ's sake.
    • Up x 3
  11. Jonesing25

"Also, seeing how this OP needs to make a thread about how he got TK'd by the popular outfit, we can easily conclude that he's bad (if he had any skill or interesting discussion subjects, he wouldn't need to leech on DA/AC in the title of his threads to get attention), which I could also conclude that in the time my dear outfit mate would've sent a sorry tell, he probably did more for the team than what the OP would've done for the rest of his ''life''."

Is this not exactly what I described?
  12. Kentucky Windage

DasAnfall is very very good at many things. The best of the best. Enough said.
  13. TheShrapnelKing

Perhaps I'm mistaken but as I recall in a straight up gunfight AC beats DA - but AC don't co-ordinate like DA does, they just run around farming people like everyone else.
  14. Shanther

Only on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
  15. ATRA_Wampa-One

DA beat AC in the farmers league match they played recently. It was also amazingly fun to watch (never thought I would say that about esports) and the game was super close the whole way vs. the other games that DA/AC play where they basically roll everyone.
  16. Visigodo

They also have a seemingly strange habit of facing teams without their strongest players... ;)
    • Up x 2
  17. Yuukikun

Nope. I said it's a complete waste of time to stop and write an apology in the middle of a fight especially if the tk'd player is so bad and immature that he needs to make a thread about being tk'd and not recieving an apology. Please learn to read.. like srsly.. i'm being worried about humanity's future right now..
  18. Yuukikun

Lawl everyone knows that when DA gets serious they'll make me play with spiker only. But then AC'll get serious and they'll make me play also.. I'll end up being a neutral mob killing both sides..
  19. Shanther

I thought that was Vonic and Peetree. Get spiked!
  20. Yuukikun

I'm the only one in DA with an aurax'd spiker, clearly i am more suited for the job :rolleyes: