[Emerald] Why does SSGO, DA and AC tk so much?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ajma, Nov 16, 2014.

1. GSZenith

tell me why do you have to tk back o_O are you really that childish :p had my tanks, outfit mates whatever beeing tked, never seen any point in tk back (well trying to get daddy killed is special)
    although they do scream alot in ts "omfg TK that little <something>"
    i just ignore their little mlg tantrum :p
    (although i've to thank DA for my sign o.o and vonic.dll ofc)
  2. z1967

Apparently i kill 3 teammates out of every 100 kills I make. I would like to say that running over my C4 is generally not a good way to not die. Nor is kniving MAXes when they very clearly are standing on my glowing red brick of doom.
  3. MajiinBuu

My TK percentage is mostly from debris. An enemy blows up my AMS, I get penalized for the debris killing people :oops:
    • Up x 2
  4. Degenatron

That's between you and whoever you have beef with. As a personal rule, I don't get involved with other people TKing one another, but I do watch the TKer. If that TKer kills another random player, or comes at me, I'll put them down.

But if some chump shoots me out of the blue for no obvious reason, I'll kill them right back.
  5. AgentRed

I bet they are not as bad as AOD. When ever I play on emerald TR I am always getting tked by their zergfit
  6. Waffle Fartsparkle

When people intentionally TK me and I see that they're in an outfit, I go straight to their leadership and tell them that they have a representative of theirs there, TKing people on purpose and damaging the reputation of their outfit by doing so. If pressed for proof, I would show them the killboard along with a screenshot of the death board, showing that they in fact did 90%-100% of the damage.

I usually get a favorable response.
    • Up x 2
  7. Yuukikun

Stop lying, we all know you transform teammates into candies to eat them and absorb their power levels :eek:
    • Up x 4
  8. Corporate Thug

I get tk'd a lot out of nowhere as well. I can randomly spawn at some base and get tk'd. I go afk a lot and occasionally I know it's some friendly who thinks he can force people to leave the spawn rooms, other times it's just a random moron killing me, perhaps due to my trollish character names or something.

There are also those who will not pay attention to anything and stand right next to an enemy tearing through a group of friendlies and occasionally I will do whatever it takes to kill that enemy because if I TK, then I prevented the enemy from getting more kills while getting his kill as well. However, I don't just keep firing because someone walked in front of me because it's a team game, meaning you aren't important, nor is your firing angle, so just because you got into a position first doesn't mean you own it, nor does it even mean that you are even doing a good job at eliminating enemies in that position. Sure, there have been times where I would see some terrible person wasting a bunch of ammo, wishing he would move so someone else can use that position and actually kill something but meh, there are always more advantageous positions elsewhere.

I find it pretty funny when I see videos from players who just keep firing regardless of if a friendly walks in front of them or if they see some 1v1 and they just have to get the kill, and end up hitting their ally. It's always the other guy's fault that walked in front of them regardless of if they're blocking a door way, camping the same spot instead of pushing in never realizing that they're bad, hyper active and playing selfishly.
  9. Bazmatties

Simple Solution: Shoot them back.
  10. TheShrapnelKing

One thing I can confirm is that DA has no tolerance for mistakes. If you TK any of them accidentally, they don't give a ****, they'll kill you for ruining their "real" (revives don't refund deaths) KDRs because they're a bunch of tryhard, stat-worshipping elitists.
    • Up x 1
  11. Shanther

Someone is salty.
    • Up x 1
  12. Rayzr

Isn't SSGO basically VDRS + mattherson?
  13. Ender

Totally not exaggerating at all there. When I get tk'd I go on massive tk revenge sprees... oh wait, nope.
    • Up x 2
  14. LibertyOne

Because they get bored with their hax and need to engage targets that can fight back? (Because, you know, hax cost $$$ and you can't just turn them off. no, never, huh-uh.)

Seriously, though, it's this kind of behaviour that gives DA and AC a bad name. (In addition to the hackers.) There ARE very good DA/AC players who would be BR 500 if it existed because they have spent an inordinate amount of time honing their skills. They're the ones who are most injured by the T/K children and hax wannabes. You'd think they would police their own ranks a little more vigorously?
    • Up x 1
  15. Kanya

• Up x 2
  16. Flapatax

Whatever dude, just don't shoot me in the back.
  17. ATRA_Wampa-One

That's what you get for being in his lane though.
  18. Yuukikun

You mean that's what he gets for having to push in front as a medic while the puss HA is hiding behind and keeps shooting him in the back trying to steal kills (trying to get high k/d by using good players as a meatshield)
  19. Posse

[IMG]

[IMG]

Last time I checked, 2.4 was bigger than 1.09

Oh look, another idiot here, I challenge you to find A SINGLE outfit on Emerald with at least 40 or 50 members (to avoid statistical outliers) that has a lower TK rate than either DA or AC (DA having 1.09 and AC having a 1.28 as of this moment)
    • Up x 1
  20. Waffle Fartsparkle

Some outfits including my own have rules against intentional TKing. Even as revenge, or trying to stop someone from intentionally killing you, your friendlies, or your friendly vehicles. The latter two I have the most problems with since on reflex, I shoot at the guys who are shooting at us.