Hi, Im new and have few questions

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TurboDymo, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Mitheledh

A basic medic can revive. Left click to heal, right click to revive. An uncerted medic tool just revives people at half health, so it's worth putting points into it was quickly as possible.

Also, my gauss rifle and my reaper would like to disagree with you about being CQC self defense weapons. The medics' assault rifles are effective at killing at a variety of ranges. There's a reason Light Assaults often cry about wanting them instead of their carbines.
  2. Targanwolf

OP
    This game is decidedly new player UNFRIENDLY.
    If you stick to it...and most don't.....it can be a lot of fun but...there is a prices to be paid in blood and frustration that many are not willing to pay.

IF you're still up for it..I suggest you play an engineer or medic to get some certs and BEGIN to learn the ins and outs of the game.Then explore the other classes and play styles that appeal to you
  3. Danath

I think light assault is the less played class, you really need to know the bases' layout to properly use it. MAX is not really a class, and playing as infiltrator means you have to stay far from the main action, so you won't learn much.

I really recommend engineer for starters, because as medic you may get lost trying to find that dead comrade (just to find out that guy was a light assault out of your reach) and get killed in the process, plus you will be looking at other players/floor a lot, to heal/revive, instead of looking around to learn the terrain/base layout.
  4. TurboDymo

Really thx for a good feedback. I think i will go medic, still not sure which faction.
    Im resistant to toxic players and hard beginnings (dota2 player :) )
  5. TurboDymo

Hmmmm i might try vanu medic and TR engineer and then make my mind on faction
  6. Nerazim

Nope! There's a whole lot more the infil can do than sit back with a 12x bolt action.

You can brawl just fine. Can't argue with instant kills, cloak to conceal your position and recon darts to ensure your opponents don't sneak up on you. It might be more difficult than running and gunning with an SMG or mowing guys down with heavy. But you certainly don't have to avoid the main action.

Turbo, if you happen to choose Miller, feel free to add me as a friend. I'll try and answer any questions you have regardless of which faction you pick up.
  7. John_Aitc

I would suggest trying all three factions before committing to a main. There are still a lot of differences in the three, experiment a bit.
  8. \m/SLAYER\m/

Cobalt has a lot ace pilots, so if you going to fly there.... but if you going to play infantry - i think there no big difference.