Canadian Flag Decal.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ribero, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Ribero

Just two things here.

How come my German Flag Decal unlocked for both infantry and vehicles when I bought it, but the Canadian Flag one requires separate unlocks for each?

Secondly, how come I can use my German Flag Decal (And by the looks of it, almost every other available national flag) as an Outfit Decal, but not the Canadian Flag?

Thanks, and sorry if this was answered elsewhere.
  2. breeje

maybe SOE don't want that everybody knows that Canadians are playing this game :rolleyes:
  3. Degenatron

That sounds like a bug for ps2issuetracker.com

Also, you might want to PM Tayradactyl since she handle stuff like that in the shop.
  4. Typhoeus

I've noticed it also doesn't fit right on a bunch of classes across all three factions when you've got composite armor equipped.
  5. Copasetic

6. deep470

I bought the german flag decal when it was 1 SC each, I had to buy it separately for infantery and vehicles, so 2 SC.

Are you sure you bought it once and got it for both? Or just forgot about the 1 SC deal?
  7. Ribero

You could well be right, I remember buying it for 1SC too, but I figured that's why I have 619 SC now. Chances are I made earlier purchases which made that number come about though.