Two Year Anniversary Bundle?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by shammydawg, Nov 13, 2014.

1. sindz

People, mouse over the bundle it clearly says that the boost will apply to all your chars once the bundle ends and date is TPD.
  2. RykerStruvian

Holy **** why don't guys like this bundle? The horn for the Vanguard is awesome! LOL :) I'm happy.
  3. Huishe

You mean horn for prowler, obviously, but yeah, it'd be awesome.
    • Up x 1
  4. Keldrath

Higby said it, then people thought he made a mistake, and other SOE people confirmed it would be the case.

Then it wasn't.
    • Up x 1
  5. ThatDanGuy

Sweet! So, that does make the lackluster offering of other crap irrelevant. This makes the pack worth it. Glad I picked up 3 game cards at Game Stop when they were a 10 bucks for 1500 SC.
  6. BlueSkies

Yeah, I think it was in the Higby pls stream on Oct 29th
  7. sindz

Mouse over the bundle in game, clearly says the boost will be account wide when the offer ends.
  8. ThatDanGuy

9. RadarX

As stated in the Announcements, the boost for all characters will be activated soon. There is just a little bit of work that needs to be done first.
    • Up x 2
  10. Loken

Radarx,

Can you confirm something for me regarding the boosts. Is it an account wide boost like the Alpha Squad that also applies to characters that may be created at a later date or or is it a point in time for all your current characters?
  11. Towie

Bah - the Magrider is the one that REALLY needs the horn - to try and tempt some random person into the secondary gunner position !

What does it sound like ? Hopefully it goes 'Jump in now Sucker' rather than 'Paaarp paaarp'...
  12. CEGrif

current characters only
  13. Xasapis

For some reason SOE refuses to take the money I try to give them from steam wallet. What's up with that?
  14. Dr.Destro229

its a bug that soe needs help with so send them a ticket

I had to buy my SC on the website
  15. Call-Me-Kenneth

im really pissed with this, 40 bucks for a bunch of stuff and a heroic boost? how about 10 bucks for the stuff and you can keep your boost? can that be possible? please?

its laughable that you want to celebrate 2 years by giving out a 6 month boost, after all, the target buyers are people who been playing for the last 2 years...we don't need the xp now, and the certs are NOT worth the money for the 6 month boost, and you know it.

im not going to dump another 40 bucks on a game i already spent well over 500, when the bulk of the "value" is completely useless to me. honestly, i feel like im being coerced into buying it, with the items being unique, crap yes, but unique still.

im being serious here, i would go as far as paying 15, for the items alone. and that just shows how much i want them. give the boost to the newbies, they need it.
    • Up x 2
  16. Dr.Destro229

I cant wait for my boosts for my TR/VS alts
  17. Tito

noo helmet soe why im dont need to 6 month xp boost im happy for 50% every month

this its started bundle this its the best who its the starting the game
    • Up x 1
  18. Typhoeus

I main TR and I don't like the glowy armor one bit. The VS version looks pretty sweet though. I've yet to use my 6 month boosts from the 1 year anniversary package on my alts and I'm sure player studio melee weapons will look much cooler then what's offered in this pack. Personally, I can't justify 40$ for this.
    • Up x 1
  19. TheKhopesh

Hey, I like my gold Phoenix!
    :p
  20. SpartanPsycho

i have ALL the knives :D