PS2 questions, PS4 too

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Lindblads, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Lindblads

Hi,

Before I commit to getting addicted to this game I need to know a few things.

My current PC cant play it and I heard this is very demanding, will the following be able to play it with decent quality settings?

4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processor
    Windows 8.1
    16 or 24GB Memory
    2TB Hard Drive
    AMD Radeon HD R9 270 2GB GDDR5
    Is the all access available in the UK / EU?
    I don't expect anyone to know the following except the PS2 team themselves but will all access be available for PS2 on the PS4 or any sort of special perks if there's a way to buy the game? There is something in place for DC Universe but there is a disclaimer on the site, I'm not quite sure what it means / what the difference is and hwat they mean by loyalty points?
    "All Access Membership and benefits are exclusive to SOE PC games. If you play DCUO on the PlayStation, you can get amazing Membership benefits there, including what is listed above for PC plus a monthly 500 Loyalty Point grant and 10% off marketplace purchases! Head to your console and get your Membership in the PlayStation Store today!"
    There current is only an option for 1 month subscription on the PS4 at a higher rate compared to multiple months, is there anything to make up for the lack of option to subscribe for longer periods or any reason why we can't subscribe for longer?
    Thanks for any help,
  2. Zotamedu

That should be fine. Pretty close to what I'm running but I have a HD 7870 instead of a 270. Pretty much the same card but the 270 has a slightly lower core clock but slightly higher VRAM speed so which is faster depends on what you are playing. I run with most stuff on the highest except shadows and flora which I have turned off completely. So the listed hardware shouldn't have any problems after a little bit of tweaking in the settings.
  3. breeje

the most important for this game is not the graphic card but the possessor and ram
    a nice video card is always better for the graphics only this game asks overtime from your possessor
    and lots of memory

looking at your rig it will be fine on all aspects although you will be better off not setting everything to high
    to keep enough fps