Server Smash Emerald vs. Cobalt stats

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Fellgnome, Nov 8, 2014.

1. patrykK1028

Anchor OP, Higby pls. nerf!!!!
  2. \m/SLAYER\m/

3. NinjaKirby

I endured a right ol' bubble bath, for Bindlestiff is surely jesting.

Seriously, I giraffe'd.
    • Up x 1
  4. Bindlestiff

I was just poking fun man - I have no idea why TR doesn't get picked. I don't even know if there are any rules in place that now mean TR can't get picked. I'm sadly not involved with the SS :(
  5. Vixxing

Kind off funny... since i heard nothing but bragging about Emeralds amazing pilots... (and they get their as ses handed to them by Cobalts airknights) ;)
  6. cykael

you seriously lack a sense of humor, how about removing the gigantic stick from your ***?
  7. Vixxing

Whats brown and sticky?

A stick... (especially in this case...) ;)
  8. FocusLight

That may be so, but I STILL have a tin-foil factory to sell. You sure you don't want in on this?

Can't do that, I can be the harbinger of wrath without my thick stick up my rectum.
  9. Bindlestiff

I'll maybe go sharesies ;)
  10. Pacster3

Emerald won the first clash cause Cobalt made some huge mistakes. They didn't repeat those mistakes in the finals and won easily. It's no big secret that Cobalt is the most competitive server at the moment.
    • Up x 1
  11. Ribero

We must form the [AH0Y] + [WKOV] Dream Team for PSBL: EU.
    • Up x 2
  12. Bindlestiff

You know that right there is meant to happen. Count us in!

Edit: Do we need to individually sign up?
    • Up x 1
  13. Ribero

I don't know. I should probably actually see with Tiede if he wants to play first before I get ahead of myself.
    • Up x 1
  14. Shanther

Not to take anything away from Cobalt's pilots but they had 2 more full squads of Air then Emerald did.
  15. Ender

OH, that's why we won the first time. It wasn't because it was an entirely different team :p
    • Up x 2
  16. Shanther

Stahp! Stahp with the logic. These are the forums! Logic has no place here!
    • Up x 1
  17. Bindlestiff

I'm sure he'll be up for it :)

PM me when you know more mate.
  18. Pacster3

Sure. Whatever floats your boat. If that makes losing feel better for you....;-)
    At the end of the day the finals count. Who cares for second best? If you say you didn't bring your best team to the finals then your server obviously got some brainiac issues. ;-)
  19. Shanther

Well first off we have two teams so having our second team play twice is unfair to the first team. Secondly SS rules and admins wouldn't let us.
    • Up x 1
  20. Pacster3

Excuses. Excuses. Have there been different rules for you than for Cobalt? Was Sepp Blatter involved? No? See....excuses.

Don't worry, you'll get a chance to officially call your server the best again one day. Untill then: Hail the winner/best...and train hard(unless you want to be crushed again). ;-)