[Video]Only on Connery Vol.1 We Love The Way You Fly Connery

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by WaaWaa, Nov 5, 2014.

1. WaaWaa

In this video series, I invite anyone that is not from Connery to come and join the fun on this server. Plenty of good killin to be had, and as this video will show people aren't shy to fly if they are bad at it.
    I love Connery and the people that play on this server. You all are the nicest people around. Don't change Connery.
    1st Song Link: Conveyor - non stop 24h https://soundcloud.com/conveyor94
    • Up x 2
  2. xboxerdude

seems EZ mode over there :D
    • Up x 1
  3. Boldosawr

You know, insult them all you like but I'm about as good as those pilots and that's why I don't fly.

At least we have to give them credit for their balls if not their brains. Only way to learn the air game now is the hard way.

Plus some of them are at excusably low BR and probably just having fun with the game's vehicles.
    • Up x 1
  4. Leftconsin

I see you rolling around in that Sunderer ALL FREAKING DAY! Every day.

The pilots are pretty ram happy on Connery. Battle Galing is a similar experience.

Overall, good video.
    • Up x 1
  5. gartho33

So that's where Soltech went.....
    • Up x 1
  6. WaaWaa

i get tears of laughter on a daily basis. Good stuff.
  7. WaaWaa

Hey man there were some pretty high BR guys in there too, not all just lowbies.

I think Connery pilots should continue doing the same thing. Please never change.
  8. WaaWaa

Thanks!

Yea Battle Busing is one of my fav. things to do in this game. I was well known for it on Mattherson (east coast now merged into Emerald) way back in the day, but used to roll double bassi loadouts when they were still good. Fury is working out much better me thinks, especially on Connery.
  9. WaaWaa

By the way for those that thought/said this was picking on new players, recheck the footage.

1/2 if not more of the guys killed were BR50+ guaranteed.
  10. Brahma2

You're a typing, posting, living example that high BR doesn't necessarily mean competent.
    • Up x 1
  11. WaaWaa

Never claimed to be, but back on topic we weren't picking on anyone.

They tried to kill us flying in ways that got them killed, we reaped the benefits.

Don't read into things that aren't there.

Speaking of my record, by the end of this weekend if you add all the points from all my characters I will have had enough points to achieve Battle Rank 100 11 times. I think my record is safe for now.
  12. PinnacleParadoxPhe..

LOL, that's video was hilarious.

Well, atleast on Connery new/nub pilots can actually fly for 2 seconds before being one-cliped, locked on, or hailed on with flak forcing them to rage quit the game just cause they don't fly in a 20 pilot swarm everywhere.

I GUESS that a bright side to this :p
  13. Brahma2

Absolutely astounding how ignorant some people are.
  14. Springjack

I have only just started flying, and Connery is my home. I did it kind of backwards... Galaxy with speed racer, then valk with speed/evasive and now Reaver with Speed >:D. I am glad I get to use my cheap gaming mouse's two extra buttons for pitch up/down!
  15. Negator

Lol brahma. when you guys gonna step up your game?